Known Issues impacting Community Day

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
edited May 1 in Archive #1 latest comment 18 May, 2020, 02:22 am.
  • The amount of gifts a player can open per day was accidentally rest to a max of 10. Fixed
  • Consuming Exstimulo Potions doesn't count towards Community Day task 'Use any Exstimulo 4 times'

All issues are resolved!

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:
0 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• DottydominoDottydomino Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #202 May, 2020, 11:53 am.
    • Consuming Exstimulo Potions doesn't count towards Community Day task 'Use any Exstimulo 4 times'

Is still not working for me :( I have current assets downloaded too. I have three bottles of potent exstimulo potion and it’s only showing I have used once in the task.

• CarrieCake36CarrieCake36 Posts: 1
    #302 May, 2020, 01:44 pm.

i have just logged on to play and my potions are not counting either

• DelmiraLDelmiraL Posts: 1
    #402 May, 2020, 02:00 pm.

It is not working for me either.

• RRsquared51RRsquared51 Posts: 1
    #502 May, 2020, 02:32 pm.

I am having luck getting it to work in a fortress battle. Go into the fortress battle and then activate the potion. Do not have the potion working before going int the battle.

• Ekorren527Ekorren527 Posts: 1
    #602 May, 2020, 02:33 pm.

My exstimulo potions still doesn't count towards the event task. Getting really sad because I want to finish it.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    #702 May, 2020, 03:12 pm.

Don't know what it says in other languages. In German the task was "use two exstimulo potions in fortress battle".

I overread the fortress part first and wondered why my potions weren't counting. On rereading it became clear. I had used my potions catching foundables. Quickly I took the knight bus and used them in battle. And finished the task.

• PhoenixVaderPhoenixVader Posts: 1
    edited May 18 #818 May, 2020, 02:22 am.

During community day yesterday, I went to the fortress using the knight bus and never got credit for round two which I did twice.