Where did my present for the day go?

PinkRosesPinkRoses Posts: 29 ✭✭
in Archive #1 latest comment 16 May, 2020, 09:51 pm.

I checked it this morning, but I don't recall taking it. And now it's gone. I wanted to wait till I was almost out of spell energy - and now I am, and it's gone.

Also, I have gone in, played, and failed twice in Dark Chamber V. I honestly don't see how I can win in this chamber and am completely confused why you're setting your players up to fail?

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• PinkRosesPinkRoses Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #216 May, 2020, 03:43 pm.

To be fair, I haven't been sleeping lately, which is why I'm explaining that I don't recall taking it. I may have. But I don't think I have.

• wizardjayceewizardjaycee Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #316 May, 2020, 06:51 pm.

Dark chamber 5 is best done with a group including at least one prof one magi and one Auror. They should be fairly high in their profession and need to play as a team. Aurors giving focus to profs, profs shielding other players and granting proficiency and Magi keeping the team alive or reviving fallen players.

Each player should as far as possible concentrate on foes they are proficient against.

If the team works well then most challenges will be fairly straight forward with little need for potions. It does unfortunately depend on the team all knowing their role and today a lot of players playing who don't.

Good luck.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #416 May, 2020, 07:26 pm.

@PinkRoses I took a look at your account and you claimed the May Community Day store pack this morning at 7:14 am pdt.

#516 May, 2020, 09:49 pm.

But I didn’t. I just looked at it and closed it up.

#616 May, 2020, 09:51 pm.

@wizardjaycee I finally got through it.

This discussion has been closed.