Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Use of exstimulo potions is not keeping count — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Use of exstimulo potions is not keeping count

LetsseethenLetsseethen Posts: 1
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 14 May, 2020, 03:17 am.

I've used the required amount of exstimulo potion in order to complete the task "use exstimulo potions 2 times", however it fails to recognize the use of the potion. This is preventing me from completing the sos assignment. Please fix.

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #214 May, 2020, 03:16 am.

Are you using the basic exstimulo? I assume based on its wording that strong and potent versions won’t count, but it’s been a while since I’ve completed that task, so I’m not sure.

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14 #314 May, 2020, 03:17 am.

@Letsseethen quick question, which extimulo potion(s) did you use? I think the task is only referring to the use of two basic extimulo potions, so a strong or potent would not count. If you used the the basic one called just ‘extimulo potion’ and it didn’t count towards the task, then hopefully a HPWU team member can have a look into this and help you out.