Can't login with facebook

Enormously1970Enormously1970 Posts: 6 ✭✭
in Archive #1 latest comment 12 May, 2020, 04:35 pm.

Have been using my facebook as login since I started, I'm lvl 36. This morning the game restarted and asked me to enter my b/date. I then click on the sign in with facebook and a 'loading' screen appears and then the game crashes. I have restarted phone, removed and then reinstalled HPWU, still same problem. What is stranger is if I click on the login with google, the game works but with a lvl 1 character. Using a Galaxy A8 with latest OS and plenty of storage space etc. Please help.

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 425 mod
    #211 May, 2020, 07:53 pm.

Welcome to the Community @Enormously1970! This could happen if you tried to sign in with the Google login method while it's not yet linked to your account (it creates a new account).

Try to login using the Facebook login method again. If the issue persist, disable the Download Booster or VPN if you're using any. If either of these steps don't work, please share a screen recording. It could help us understand the cause of this issue. Thanks!

• Enormously1970Enormously1970 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #312 May, 2020, 10:30 am.

Thanks for the reply. Have tried again and the good news is it doesn't crash any more. However, click on sign in with Facebook, enter my email and password for Facebook and confirmation screen to say have logged in with facebook before, click continue loops back to facebook or google signin, and then login to facebook again, and this repeats.

• Enormously1970Enormously1970 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #412 May, 2020, 10:36 am.

And after all of that, just let phone sit there and now game has started and all looks fine. Thanks for your help, you guys do an excellent job.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 425 mod
    #512 May, 2020, 04:35 pm.

Thanks for the follow-up @Enormously1970! After selecting the Login method, it might lag a bit before your account loads. I'm glad to hear you are able to sign in to your account. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.