Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Known Issues impacting Community Day — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Known Issues impacting Community Day

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 880 admin
edited May 1 in Archive #1 latest comment 18 May, 2020, 02:22 am.
  • The amount of gifts a player can open per day was accidentally rest to a max of 10. Fixed
  • Consuming Exstimulo Potions doesn't count towards Community Day task 'Use any Exstimulo 4 times'

All issues are resolved!

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:
0 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• DottydominoDottydomino Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #202 May, 2020, 11:53 am.
    • Consuming Exstimulo Potions doesn't count towards Community Day task 'Use any Exstimulo 4 times'

Is still not working for me :( I have current assets downloaded too. I have three bottles of potent exstimulo potion and it’s only showing I have used once in the task.

• CarrieCake36CarrieCake36 Posts: 1
    #302 May, 2020, 01:44 pm.

i have just logged on to play and my potions are not counting either

• DelmiraLDelmiraL Posts: 1
    #402 May, 2020, 02:00 pm.

It is not working for me either.

• RRsquared51RRsquared51 Posts: 1
    #502 May, 2020, 02:32 pm.

I am having luck getting it to work in a fortress battle. Go into the fortress battle and then activate the potion. Do not have the potion working before going int the battle.

• Ekorren527Ekorren527 Posts: 1
    #602 May, 2020, 02:33 pm.

My exstimulo potions still doesn't count towards the event task. Getting really sad because I want to finish it.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    #702 May, 2020, 03:12 pm.

Don't know what it says in other languages. In German the task was "use two exstimulo potions in fortress battle".

I overread the fortress part first and wondered why my potions weren't counting. On rereading it became clear. I had used my potions catching foundables. Quickly I took the knight bus and used them in battle. And finished the task.

• PhoenixVaderPhoenixVader Posts: 1
    edited May 18 #818 May, 2020, 02:22 am.

During community day yesterday, I went to the fortress using the knight bus and never got credit for round two which I did twice.