Glitch- Straight to Rewards

LeahNoxLeahNox Posts: 9 ✭✭
in The Knight Bus #1 latest comment 28 April, 2020, 08:36 am.

First of all, thank you for the knight bus update. It is awesome.

Second, I’m sure you’re already aware, but I figured I would post again just in case. Today I experienced, for the first time, sitting in a chamber waiting with other players as the clock counted down. During this time, another player had the three dots signifying there they hadn’t yet joined next to their info so I didn’t think anything of the clock counting down. However, once the clock hit zero I was directly transported to the rewards page.

I've seen several posts here and on facebook about free-loaders, which I’m sure are there as well, but I wanted to bring attention to the fact that in instances such as these, the player not only has no choice, but it also unaware.

Thanks again for the update!

Comments

• PorsasPorsas Posts: 2
    #228 April, 2020, 07:27 am.

That happens most likely because there is a bug when others got in and YOU had to wait the timer up.

And during that time, other team members cleared that fortress.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #328 April, 2020, 08:36 am.

@LeahNox there is a bug of some sort as you described. For future use, if it seems like it may be happening again, that you’re waiting for someone to hit join, hit the x at the bottom, then hit STAY. It forces the servers to update. If everyone has indeed hit join, you will then be taken to the chamber. Enjoy the fortress!