Tracing master notes doesn't register

FunkWallaceFunkWallace Posts: 2
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 23 April, 2020, 04:35 pm.

I'm on an ASUS Zenfone 6 with Android. The problem just started; it was fine earlier today. I know, "Have you tried turning it off and back on again," yes I have as well as force stopping the app and clearing the cache before starting again. Help!

I have video but I can't upload anything other than images to this post, and I put it on YouTube but I am not allowed to put a link in this post.

0 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 480 admin
    #223 April, 2020, 01:40 am.

This issue may be related to a larger graphical issue that we're looking into with Android devices. Here's an example of a similar discussion: https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/5926/reduction-in-graphics#latest

• FunkWallaceFunkWallace Posts: 2
    #323 April, 2020, 03:17 am.

I'm afraid it isn't that at all. I see now it's more like the problem where the check mark for having already drawn master notes isn't visible until you click the spoon and there view zooms in. Because there was no check mark I was wrongly assuming I hadn't drawn them yet, but when I watch the video the check mark is there.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 480 admin
    #423 April, 2020, 04:35 pm.

@FunkWallace thanks for the clarification. We're aware of the check mark issue as well and are currently fixing it in an upcoming update. Once you complete the master notes, you will still receive the reduced brew time.