Empty SOS report

thanksornotthanksornot Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 26 July, 2020, 03:08 am.

Hi, there

I always get the SOS report as this

What can I do to correct this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Tagged:
2 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

We are working on a fix for this bug, stay tuned for updates.

Comments

• urlucky2buurlucky2bu Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited April 21 #221 April, 2020, 12:11 pm.
  • HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 655 admin
    #323 April, 2020, 01:25 am.

Hi @thanksornot, thanks for flagging this issue. Has an empty SOS report always occurred or is this new behavior? Does it happen on wifi, mobile data, or both?

#423 April, 2020, 01:26 am.

@urlucky2bu did you opt out of receiving emails?

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3 #503 July, 2020, 04:04 pm.

My SOS Report is blank, but in a different way from the OP’s. Mine looks like @urlucky2bu’s. It’s been this way since at least April, possibly earlier.

@hpwulola this is what I was telling you about. Maybe you or @HPWUblue or @HPWUrobert have some insight on this?

iPhone XR, iOS 13.5.1, HPWU 2.13.1

All app permissions are allowed.

I have tried logging in on my wife’s phone, and my SOS report shows up there, but she has the same versions as I do.

Ive tried offloading the app, fully uninstalling and reinstalling, still same issue.

#606 July, 2020, 04:53 pm.

@MrSciGuy it's a game bug. It's on our bug list, but unfortunately, we don't have a fix for it. 

#706 July, 2020, 05:13 pm.

Thanks for the update @HPWUrobert. Can you confirm that they are at least working on a fix for it? In-game support is hit and miss as far as being able to help me with this. I was in the middle of trying a few suggested things from a helpful person, and then my conversation was spontaneously closed.

#806 July, 2020, 06:06 pm.

I'm sorry about that @MrSciGuy. I checked the bug this morning and it's still under investigation.

#906 July, 2020, 06:11 pm.

Thanks @HPWUrobert. Just want to make sure it’s being looked into and worked on and not just swept under the rug because it’s considered a minor issue. Many people rely solely on the SOS report for upcoming event news and don’t use the forum or Discord.

#1024 July, 2020, 07:46 pm.

Just wanted to provide an update @HPWUrobert. Just opened up my game today on 2.14.0 and I noticed my SOS Report is back and full of information for the first time in months! No clue what happened or how it got fixed, but it’s there. Let’s hope it stays there!

#1126 July, 2020, 03:08 am.

Ok apparently that was a temporary fluke. At least we know it does work. Now just need to narrow down what triggered it. @HPWUrobert

This was after server issues were fixed for Knight Bus.