Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes

SheganerSheganer Posts: 50 ✭✭
in Other In-Game Events #1 latest comment 27 April, 2020, 07:02 pm.

Hello fellow wizards!!!

A new page!!!!! New foundables!!!!

How exiting!!!

I have completed multiple golden pages ... and was very excited to see that a new page appeared today! Yay!!! Can't wait to go out and start looking for the new foundables. Go out!!!! The President of the US of A finally started to lift "stay at home " policy by reopening America today!!! I pray you all staying safe and practicing social distancing...it really sucks, yet if it helps for the nation to recover we are all willing to be safe and respectful of others safety and well being.

This is all I wanted to share tonight.

I wish for ALL OF YOU wizards and YOUR FAMILIES to be healthy and well!

Ciao for now

Tagged:

Comments

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #217 April, 2020, 04:46 am.

Congratulations on all the gold pages, @Sheganer!

Without wanting to step into the realm of personal political views, I would just caution everyone about racing outside because the political powers have made a statement about lifted restrictions. Remember that they also need to protect the economy as well as individuals.

Please follow the advice of your local or national health authority, or your medical practitioner as the priority, as per the WHO guidance. These are the experts who have your health in mind.

Also, the statements in the US, whilst stating that restrictions could be lifted "as soon as tomorrow" didn't actually have a specified timeline in it, and gave the authority to local governors to oversee the situation and ease restrictions as appropriate.

In short, please be careful, please stay safe, and please don't all rush out just yet.

(141 words)

• SpondeeSpondee Posts: 52 ✭✭
    #317 April, 2020, 04:56 am.

He didn't lift anything because he doesn't have the power to do that. Individual state governments do--and thank GOD since everyone rushing out right now would be against both common sense and scientific data. Not that our government is currently welcoming of either.

Yeah, don't go out, you're endangering yourself and the lives of others and depleting medical resources and risking the lives of medical personnel to do so.

But yay, new page. That's an actual fact, so we can agree on something :) .

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #417 April, 2020, 02:22 pm.
  • SheganerSheganer Posts: 50 ✭✭
    #517 April, 2020, 02:40 pm.

Good morning there!

Safety first! I did not advise to go outside...I think you got me all wrong...

When I wrote "go out!!!"... it was my personal thoughts of how wonderful it would be to go outside again...nothing more...sorry every one if I got you confused.

I think I am just really hopeful that we will win over this pandemic soon! I pray we do! For all of us.

I as you follow the guide lines of my own state recommendation ... and remain optimistic to see happy and healthy people on the streets again soon.

Be safe everyone!

Ciao for now

#617 April, 2020, 07:50 pm.

17 hours in moderation!

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #717 April, 2020, 08:48 pm.

🤦‍♀️

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 797 admin
    #817 April, 2020, 09:06 pm.

I thought this was a duplicate post so I merged the two discussions, oops! Also I wanted a thread to gather our excitement about the new Weasleys page.

Which foundable here is your favorite? When I saw Lee, all I could think was 'Gryffindor Wins!!!!'

#917 April, 2020, 09:10 pm.

@HPWULola I don't envy the headache poor Fred must get from being bonked in the noggin by the bludger! I too was very excited to see Lee!

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1017 April, 2020, 10:29 pm.

@HPWULola when I see Lee all I picture is McGonagal yelling at him for his “risqué” commentary during quidditch matches!

#1117 April, 2020, 10:34 pm.

@HPWULola I’ve come across Proprietor Fred twice, and Lee Jordan once, so I’ll go with Fred?

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1217 April, 2020, 11:17 pm.

🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

I missed the news about the release of the new page. Went to play at my park and opened the 1st flare i saw. It was Lee Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on ya!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU @HPWUTeam

love love love the new page.

Ive seen George and the candy display! Love the puking pixie!

I really want to see George land a good **** on the pixies

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1325 April, 2020, 06:33 pm.

@Owlx - what did you say that got you censored in “ good **** “ ??

#1425 April, 2020, 06:36 pm.

@kiheikid I wanted George to hit the pixie with the beater'sbat and land a good (rhymes with quack)

#1525 April, 2020, 06:38 pm.

@Owlx - ah, like a plumber’s !! wow, c r a c k gets censored ??

#1625 April, 2020, 10:17 pm.

Close w in place of cr

W a c k ed

edited April 27 #1727 April, 2020, 06:26 pm.

very odd which words get censored here

#1827 April, 2020, 07:02 pm.

That one would be *exual connotation and violence; depending on the sentence. Mod bot and lawyers dislike both 🤷‍♀️