Potions and gold disappearing

CharbondaCharbonda Posts: 3 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 28 February, 2020, 09:26 pm.

This is the 4th time it happened, 3rd time I've sent a notice. Last night I had 138 gold pieces and this morning should have received 100 more and instead now I have 0. I've downloaded assets and even removed and reloaded the game onto my phone.

This is getting so frustrating I don't really want to play anymore.

Comments

• IkdisIkdis Posts: 1
    #228 February, 2020, 07:57 am.

Same here. Did not receive complimentary package ingrediënts. Also, brew my fourth healing potion for the event task but it was not counted for my tasks. I had already added four new potions to brew so now I have to wait another day before I can continue. Please fix this issue

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 334 mod
    edited February 28 #328 February, 2020, 07:07 pm.

Sorry to hear about your experience, @Charbonda I took a look at your account and can verify that the 100 Gold were indeed added. Shortly after, you've made some purchases from the Diagon Alley. If you need more details, please get in touch with us via in-app following these steps:

1. Tap on the "Get Support" option in the in-app settings > Help/ Legal
    2. Tap on the "Conversation" icon (top-right corner)
    3. Briefly describe your question
    4. If any articles are shown, select "I still need help" option
    5. You will be given a list of categories to choose from. Select "Gameplay Question"

A message that starts with "I'll send you over to someone who can help!" should show up for you. One of our representatives will look into your concerns and get back with more details.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 334 mod
    edited February 28 #428 February, 2020, 07:08 pm.

Hi @Ikdis! I can see that you've already completed the Brilliant Event's Special Assignment (3/4). Also, I noticed that soon after claiming Complimentary Gift, you've queued two Potent Exstimulo Potions which require Unicorn Hair. I did some math and the number of Unicorn Hair you should be having checks out!👍️

Post edited by HPWUblue on
  • Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭✭
    #528 February, 2020, 08:41 pm.

Good work! @HPWUblue

• CharbondaCharbonda Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #628 February, 2020, 09:26 pm.

I never made purchases though.