Why isn't there an indication that a gift has been received??

AnselGreyAnselGrey Posts: 10 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 18 February, 2020, 10:47 pm.

I think a red dot would be very handy to know when my friend has sent me something and even prompt me to send something in return. The dot is used for everything else to point out that an action can be taken.

Tagged:

Comments

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #214 February, 2020, 02:26 am.

Hi @AnselGrey , I would prefer a notification much like they have in PokemonGo. Add the option to turn off such notifications. With the amount of friends I have, that red dot would be a nightmare. Red dot is a great mechanic, let's not abuse it.

Welcome to the Forums 😀

• AnselGreyAnselGrey Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #314 February, 2020, 03:29 am.

Thx for the warm welcome. I only thought the red dot because it is used elsewhere in the game. Frankly, I would be happy with whatever that reminds me that I need to repay the favor of the gift. :)

#414 February, 2020, 05:33 pm.

Welp apparently it was a big that was reportedly fixed during the 2.10.0 update.

"Gifting - Fixed an issue with in the Gifts to Send tab, did not see their Friend’s Wizarding Level.

Fixed an issue with badging (red dot) not popping up on the Gifting icon when a Friend has sent a Gift."

Would post the link , but site won't allow those new to forum do so it seems.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #514 February, 2020, 06:12 pm.

@AnselGrey here you go :

#617 February, 2020, 05:01 am.

Thx much!!

• UnaVidaUnaVida Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #718 February, 2020, 10:47 pm.

Please make these red dots optional. I have a lot of friends and don't need a notifications every time someone sends me a runestone.