Wizarding Spotlight!

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 945 admin
edited February 25 in Community Stories #1 latest comment 20 December, 2019, 04:45 pm.

Hi everyone! Each month we’re looking to feature stories from the awesome Harry Potter: Wizards Unite community. If you have any stories about your community you’d like to share with your fellow witches and wizards, post them here or email us with your story, codename, and any relevant photos at [email protected] Thanks everyone!

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 945 admin
    #217 December, 2019, 07:11 pm.

I would love to gather a few photos and stories here as well!

@Li11ee I loved hearing about how your family joins in on your Wizardry! And @AuroraKadavra you know I am always entertained by your amusing adventures 😁

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #318 December, 2019, 11:07 am.

Oh yes!!! @hpwulola thank you sooo much for this!!! I'm glad i entertain lol- i just can't help writing as i speak really with all the excitement of a child with this game and connecting with people on here! So il be sure to put some stories together and share them in my usual style of ooooommmmggg!!! Guess what happened!!? Well...... 😂😂

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #418 December, 2019, 11:18 am.

I saw this earlier today and it looks really exciting. Sadly, as a solo player here in Thailand, I don't think I will be interesting enough. I have, however, just been accepted to a Thai community group, so I might have something soon!

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #618 December, 2019, 01:09 pm.

@AuroraKadavra - Nothing wrong with making friends through the game :) let me know if you fancy a local meet, my friend and I can come up from Birmingham for the day

#719 December, 2019, 03:20 am.

@OriginalCaruso that would be awesome!! Of ourse you'd be driving one of the Jaguars!?? 😀

I'd love to meet up it's so much better in the fortress with friends than solo!

Next time you are heading up North give me a shout & I can come along to meet up with you both for a bit of battling!! 😀😀

#819 December, 2019, 09:06 am.

@AuroraKadavra - I’ll bring the XJ, could be very soon as I am planning a trip to see a friend too, I’ll let you know 😀

#919 December, 2019, 03:18 pm.

@AuroraKadavra - Does Saturday 28th December work for you 11:00 ish for a few hours? Can do lunch too?

#1020 December, 2019, 03:11 pm.

Ooooh!! The Xj @OriginalCaruso ! Oh yes!!! The 28th works just dandy for me!! 11 ish is great so its not too early lol. So whereabouts are u headed for me to meet up?

Will b great to fit a fortress battle in hopefully with your friend too- im still waiting to open dark III - tried once on my own- was close- but no cigar lol!!

#1120 December, 2019, 03:19 pm.

@AuroraKadavra - Great, let’s do it! Where is best for you? Local knowledge and all that - do you have postcode / point of interest and I’ll find it 😀

If anyone else wants to join us please come along, everyone welcome

#1220 December, 2019, 04:21 pm.

Cool!!! We have a plan! Yay!! Anyone else around Lancashire or heading this way it would be fab to meet up too!

We have one sponsored fortress in Preston, an EE shop in town centre with a concrete bench outside that can use! 😂 not exactly the best venue considering the cold this time of year.

Im just looking at the WU map where there are mainly pogo stops added but it's starting to buld for WU. Im looking south so that may be better for you? Not as far to travel- im not sure where your friend is? But there are a lot of pois in Leyland, some in Chorley, Lots in Wigan. Can make way down to Manchester?

Thinking Manchester has gotta have a fortress where u can sit in a cafe & access it & an in? Surely? Lol. That's what we could do with perhaps 😊

#1320 December, 2019, 04:31 pm.

So an impromptu Xmas get-together up North is happening guys!!

Let's make some stories to tell- gotta happen if I'm there...cos, yeh....I always manage to do something silly & mess up- without fail 😂

Il let the Preston Facebook crew know.

So Leyland i know a couple of players who'd probs like to come, itl b no probs travel to Chorley etc down to Manchester if that's better for people?

But me & @OriginalCaruso are definitely sharing a pic of us with our cars right!? I mean- that's still HPWU relevant cos that's how we get about to play 😀😂

#1420 December, 2019, 04:36 pm.

@AuroraKadavra - Manchester is closet for me and works well as I’m heading east across the M62 after we finish

Trafford Centre? Haven’t checked whether there are Towers accessible or not and am happy to give a lift / pickup on the way from Birmingham for up to 3 people, can’t drop off on the way back though

Cars totally on-topic, they are cats which are always on-topic!

#1520 December, 2019, 04:45 pm.

Yeh im thinking Manchester is best bet and theres gotta b a fortress & inn at the trafford centre right!? You'd think.

So 11am, Sat 28th Dec, Trafford Centre- poi tbc once we can confirm a good one- I'll get on that.

Might need start a new thread just announcing the meet up and link this one to it just so it pops out for uk players to see. Il do that now 😊 yay!!! Excited.

And yes- our cars are always on topic 😂