Baneberry seed bug (again I think)

AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 01 December, 2019, 12:07 pm.

So in this event I got Baneberry seed (just 1), problem is I can't plant it. When I come to Greenhouse, Baneberry is not listed there...

I think some time ago someone else mentioned the same bug, and according to him, after he got the seed and couldn't use, seed just disappered.

I wonder if same will happen to mine?

Tagged:

Comments

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 946 admin
    edited November 2019 #226 November, 2019, 10:18 pm.

@AndyRozman Could you share a screenshot of this? I will share this to the team, thanks!

Edit: We have a user who has sent in a screenshot and this is being investigated! I'll let you know what I learn!

• ManateeMommaManateeMomma Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    #326 November, 2019, 11:17 pm.

I've got the same issue with the Angel's Trumpet. I think I have 3 seed packets though I can't plant them.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #427 November, 2019, 07:15 am.

just so everyone can more easily see what this thread is addressing ... i had taken these screenshots at nearby greenhouse to remind me of harvest times for each kind of seeds/spores (including those that i currently had none of).

notice that seeds for TTD ingredients are nowhere in the list, even though we can get seed packets for TTD ingredients such as baneberry seeds like this one i received from a 1k portkey

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #527 November, 2019, 07:16 am.

ps - thanks @AndyRozman for reporting the issue

• ZOOGODZOOGOD Posts: 2
    #627 November, 2019, 09:56 pm.

I, and my girlfriend, have the exact same issue. I have baneberry seeds in my vault but when you enter a greenhouse they don't show up for you to grow. I was just curious as to the grow time so when i entered the greenhouse and opened the"grow" tab i was disappointed when it didn't show up even though it's in my vault.

• gtwrgtwr Posts: 3
    #728 November, 2019, 08:24 am.

I’ve now got 2 Baneberry Seeds and 2 Angel’s Trumpet Seeds without being able to use them. It’s a dilemma on whether to keep them in case they are important later on in the game or get rid of them.

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    #829 November, 2019, 01:37 am.

When did y’all start getting Baneberry and Angel’s trumpets’ seeds?! What! I haven’t seen any!

• SteveNBuckySteveNBucky Posts: 1
    #929 November, 2019, 04:26 am.

@LeFayeofAlbion you can get them from the 1k event portkeys

• Bobbie42Bobbie42 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1001 December, 2019, 12:07 pm.

Same issue here. I was so excited to finally find Baneberry seeds, and then thoroughly disappointed when, like in the other screenshots above, they didn’t show up as available to plant in the greenhouse. Please fix this soon! As the tonic for trace detection takes 6 Baneberry per potion, it would be nice to be able to grow the seed and save the room in the ingredients vault.