If I see one more Buck Beak:

CraeftCraeft Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 05 July, 2019, 05:55 am.

I'm gonna grill hippogriff for 4th of July dinner.

Can I PLEASE get a few unicorns?

Comments

• luckyslevin7luckyslevin7 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #205 July, 2019, 01:03 am.

LOL! Keep on wandering around and you'll find them!

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." ― Albus Dumbledore

• CarolinaKittenCarolinaKitten Posts: 3
    #305 July, 2019, 01:05 am.

Lmao! I was thinking the same thing, though I was finally able to get all the fragments for both.

Im just curious as to when we can start collecting the other creatures.

• luckyslevin7luckyslevin7 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited July 2019 #405 July, 2019, 01:07 am.

You get the spiders by using runestones in fortresses and the other by unlocking brilliant portmanteaus.

Add me on Harry Potter - Wizards Unite: 6277 4015 1899

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." ― Albus Dumbledore

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #505 July, 2019, 01:09 am.

@CarolinaKitten

Per a thread by @DarkSeraphim666 :

Brilliant Buckbeak - found on the map like a normal traceable

Brilliant Unicorn - same as Buckbeak

Brilliant Scorched Tree Stump - rewarded for completing the second page of event assignments

Brilliant Young Acromantula - Fragments randomly awarded for completing wizard challenges while using the brilliant runestones.

Brilliant "Lizard Thing" (haven't actually gotten it yet) - rewarded for completing the 4th page of assignments

Brilliant "Living Log" (lower left item, haven't gotten it yet) - I assume you'll get fragments for this from the event specific "brilliant" portkeys.

• Ve225Ve225 Posts: 100 ✭✭
    #605 July, 2019, 04:41 am.

Now that finally i had completed both of them, they are just anywhere 😑

• LagomorphaPrimeLagomorphaPrime Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #705 July, 2019, 04:47 am.

Yeah after I finally completed the unicorns, after finding a kazillion Buckbeaks and few unicorns, suddenly I started finding lots of unicorns. :)

• patronusloner3patronusloner3 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #805 July, 2019, 05:55 am.

Ikr! I love buckbeak to death but I got sick of him after awhile (10 of these I have to collect?!) But I think I collected 4 so far. I've gotten a couple unicorns tho..