spoiler: week 1 of nov 2019 stronger united brilliant event - guide and discussion

kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 11 November, 2019, 05:54 pm.

you know the drill - stop and leave the thread if you do not want to know

otherwise, read on and wizard on!

Comments

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    edited November 6 #206 November, 2019, 08:16 pm.

https://wizardsunitehub.info/guide/brilliant-event-guide-stronger-united-week-1/

this is the guide from brita (whose source is @HPWUFazes ) over at wizardsunitehub.info

tips in reply post below once it is approved

tips:

brew 2 strong exstimulo potions in advance but do not tap and collect until you need to for task group (step) 2 of 4 — if you are short on ingredients, you will get 2 abraxan hairs & 2 re’em bloods as reward for — if you are short on ingredients, you will get 2 abraxan hairs & 2 re’em bloods as reward for completing task group (step) 1 

we also have to use 2 strong exstimulo potions as part of task group (step) 2

brew 2 potent exstimulo potions in advance but do not tap and collect until you need to for task group (step) 3 of 4 — if you are short on ingredients, you will get 2 unicorn hairs & 4 re’em bloods as reward for completing task group (step) 2

we also have to use 3 potent exstimulo potions as part of task group (step) 3

save up your dark detectors - we will need them for task group (step) 1 and task group (step) 4 and then if you choose to do the bonus assignment

note that unlocking or opening portkeys are not specified as part of the tasks, although you will still need to open at least 5 brilliant portkeys that you pick up in week 1 in order to get 5 fragments for brilliant kingsley shackleboat and place that image in the brilliant week 1 registry

Post edited by kiheikid on
    #306 November, 2019, 08:36 pm.

tips:

brew 2 strong exstimulo potions in advance but do not tap and collect until you need to for task group (step) 2 of 4 — if you are short on ingredients, you will get 2 abraxan hairs & 2 re’em bloods as reward for — if you are short on ingredients, you will get 2 abraxan hairs & 2 re’em bloods as reward for completing task group (step) 1

brew 2 potent exstimulo potions in advance but do not tap and collect until you need to for task group (step) 3 of 4 — if you are short on ingredients, you will get 2 unicorn hairs & 4 re’em bloods as reward for completing task group (step) 2

save up your dark detectors - we will need them for task group (step) 1 and task group (step) 4 and then if you choose to do the bonus assignment

note that unlocking or opening portkeys are not specified as part of the tasks, although you will still need to open at least 5 brilliant portkeys that you pick up in week 1 in order to get 5 fragments for brilliant kingsley shackleboat and place that image in the stronger united brilliant event week 1 registry

#406 November, 2019, 08:43 pm.
    #506 November, 2019, 08:46 pm.

Thræn’s guide mentions that the free gift bundle that we can claim in diagon alley includes:

#606 November, 2019, 08:53 pm.

better duplicated than late,

tips:

note that unlocking or opening portkeys are not specified as part of the tasks, although you will still need to open at least 5 brilliant portkeys that you pick up in week 1 in order to get 5 fragments for brilliant kingsley shackleboat and place that image in the brilliant week 1 registry

#706 November, 2019, 10:20 pm.

tips:

edited November 6 #806 November, 2019, 10:21 pm.

tips:

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 77 ✭✭
    #906 November, 2019, 10:58 pm.

My friend code: 0925 8362 1828

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    #1006 November, 2019, 11:20 pm.

I've also got room if people need to add a friend to get past that first task!

8143 0905 2334

• TitianiumTitianium Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #1106 November, 2019, 11:27 pm.

I have room... my friend code 5096 2535 5612 . I will add your code if I see it here

#1207 November, 2019, 02:32 am.

question - must person A, whose code is added by player B trying to complete this task, “accept” or “acknowledge” the addition by player B ??

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    #1307 November, 2019, 03:01 am.

Good point @kiheikid. Do I need to send a code request to someone else or just accept one sent to me?

#1407 November, 2019, 06:14 am.

@MrSciGuy - The information I found says “add a friend” which implies accepting a friend request

If you put your friend code here I will send a friend request for you to add me when you are ready

@Bormacska - will add you as soon as event starts @18:00 GMT - thanks buddy!

#1607 November, 2019, 09:56 am.

@Bormacska - As the event is delayed, I will add you when the event starts

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    #1707 November, 2019, 11:28 am.

@OriginalCaruso will do!

• evieeeviee Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #1807 November, 2019, 01:15 pm.

4440 9498 6066

Anyone feel free to add me for this event as well!

• TitianiumTitianium Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #1907 November, 2019, 01:21 pm.

@OriginalCaruso I think I accepted you as a friend. How about if I remove you and send you a request next Tuesday?

edited November 7 #2007 November, 2019, 01:35 pm.

if A and B are already listed as each other’s friends but remove each other now ahead of the event, will it still count toward completing the task when A and B re-add each other as friends?

if so, then my wife and i can do that

#2107 November, 2019, 06:28 pm.

@Titianium - Yes, please do try :)

• MousemateMousemate Posts: 3
    #2207 November, 2019, 11:17 pm.

5860 9056 3413

#2307 November, 2019, 11:21 pm.

@OriginalCaruso no worries, I seriously jumped the gun on that one! 😅

#2407 November, 2019, 11:34 pm.

Apologies for the double, apparently I went to moderation for something 🤔😕😒

#2508 November, 2019, 04:31 am.

@Bormacska - You did the right thing, we do need an in-game comm tool though

• LadyRedIIILadyRedIII Posts: 73 ✭✭
    #2608 November, 2019, 03:01 pm.

When it’s time.. 😄

9834 3946 0730

#2711 November, 2019, 05:13 am.

@HPWUFazes i hope you give brita at wizardsunitehub.info the lowdown

#2811 November, 2019, 05:54 pm.

reminder:

clear your potions queue;

next, put into that queue, in order, strong / strong / potent / potent

but do not tap to collect until you are in task 2/4 for the two strong exstimulos and in task 3/4 for the two potent exstimulos