Save the Leaping Toadstool!

2»

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3216 September, 2019, 10:42 pm.

Hi Juliejubz. Awesome, you posted it here 😃

(Also apologies for not linking you, I’ve still got to wait a couple more days before I can do that)

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019 #3316 September, 2019, 10:51 pm.

@Imaginatio I didn't know you couldn't tag people for a few days! I don't remember going through that! But it's totally ok, thanks for giving me the courage to post it twice 😂

#3416 September, 2019, 11:01 pm.

JulieJubz, whenever I try it says ‘You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links’. I also saw a post where someone mentioned that this is the case for one week. Still got some days left for the week to be complete. I can understand why they may have implemented this feature, so I don’t mind the wait.

No problem and I’m glad you posted it. Any reason to smile should not be restricted to one thread, plus it applies in this discussion as well 😊

• CenterstagedvaCenterstagedva Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3521 September, 2019, 03:01 am.

My friend who has a YouTube channel dedicated to WU said that even if you plant an ingredient, five people can show up at the same time and everyone will still get the ingredient when it yields. Apparently it disappears after 30 minutes once it has yielded but say you planted and increased it to nine Toadstools, everyone who shows up within that 30 minutes after it has yielded will receive the toadstool...it doesn’t matter if you take all of them on your screen it will still show up at someone else’s

• CenterstagedvaCenterstagedva Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3621 September, 2019, 03:03 am.

@Osprey1 In that type of situation when your vault is full, why don’t you just go to your vault and manage your ingredients and delete the ones that you aren’t planning on using immediately especially when you have such a high store of them?

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3721 September, 2019, 02:09 pm.

@Centerstagedva I'm just bad at ingredients management. I'm sitting here prepping for community day and I think I should delete all my tonic ingredients but I can't pull the trigger.

I need to go all KonMari on my vault.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    #3821 September, 2019, 05:24 pm.

I plant toadstools pretty regularly, and make a note on my phone about when and where I planted them. I try to get back about 10 minutes before they are done to spell them up to 9 yield if there is only one greenhouse or, in the park near my house where there are four GH together, I do each one up to 2. That way I get 8 toadstools for 40 energy, which is a slightly better deal that 9 for 50, especially since we use them in pairs anyway. If I can't make it back, I just hope that someone else is getting them. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone else in my area who plays and rarely see strangers playing, but hopefully someone finds them.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4001 October, 2019, 06:59 pm.

Too funny @Imaginatio ! I also found two in the wild this morning as well! Weather is showing clear day, but we have had rain lately... It's so rare to see in the wild!

#4101 October, 2019, 08:43 pm.

@Dogoutlaw that’s awesome, congratulations on the find. They are quite rare, I usually have to get them through planting them in greenhouses. I think this was probably the second time I found them in the wild since I started playing. For me the weather said outcast, however it was raining here as well.

#4201 October, 2019, 08:47 pm.

@Imaginatio I wonder if they come out after a certain time frame after rain... ?

#4301 October, 2019, 09:02 pm.

@Dogoutlaw maybe. Can’t say for sure though, due to the in app weather having a mind of its own. Reminds me of British weather.

#4402 October, 2019, 01:25 am.

Ha, so true!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019 #4516 October, 2019, 01:20 am.

Prepping for community day BBE brewing time

I have 53 in inventory. But only 10 dragon claws. 🤨Working on portkeys. Yes I have ingredient vault issues, but that's a different thread.

I have 19 seeds packages. I planted both those greenhouses with more toadstools. I'll max tomorrow after energy run.

Leaping toadstools for everyone! I love the greenhouses.

• LionessMollyLionessMolly Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    #4616 October, 2019, 01:41 am.

NOTATEST - PLEASE tell me you're a New Englander like me, because your "Wicked Depahted" joke had me rolling. I even read it in the South Boston accent!

*Please not that Lioness Molly is not from Boston, or even MA in general. I live juuuuust a twitch south in a tiny town in a tiny state)

#4716 October, 2019, 03:19 am.

@Owlx Nice. Looks like preparations have started. I have planted quite a few toadstools already, but I don’t have as many as you yet. My goal is to have at least 40-42 by the community day. I hope you get all the dragon claw you need by the start of the community day event.

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭
    #4816 October, 2019, 02:14 pm.

I had 4 greenhouses planted with toadstools last night. 3 should still be growing but ***poof*** they all vanished. I was attempting to do a stockpile for Saturday.

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #4916 October, 2019, 02:48 pm.

@WerewolfChaser I am wondering if this had to do with the update to greenhouses that made them all produce spell energy all the time. Did you plant before or after that switchover happened on the back end? I know it doesn't help though T_T.