[In-Progress] Friends Lifetime Stats may Display the Wrong Value

HPWULolaHPWULola Posts: 345 admin
in Known Issues #1 latest comment 29 October, 2019, 09:18 pm.

When viewing a friend’s Ministry ID from your Friends List, your friend’s Lifetime Stats (Foundables Returned and Wizarding Challenges Won, for example) may report the wrong progress and display as zero. Our team is aware of this issue and currently working on a fix.

Comments

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    #220 September, 2019, 07:44 am.

Are you still working on this?

• SidjiSidji Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #322 September, 2019, 08:49 am.

This issue is server based. It came long time ago with a new client version (I think it was 2.1.0) , but was already visible one day before I got the client update. Just check your json/xml (or whatever you are using) server output.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #422 September, 2019, 09:53 am.

I thought they were keeping it private on purpose 😂 and wondered why it's ok to see their kms but why the other stats were deemed not for sharing! Lol. That explains that one then!

• LittleRedFrogLittleRedFrog Posts: 3
    #529 October, 2019, 11:00 am.

In addition to this I also can't see any of my friends profile pictures (neither can they).

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    #629 October, 2019, 09:18 pm.

Meh. Hardly a problem here.

All three of my friends's profiles show the same thing : "2+ Days ago".

And it's been that way for months. It's mostly due to their having grown bored and having stopped playing ages ago. "2+ Days ago" is to make sure people think their friends are still playing (but just on a short break.)