Scroll and Book bundle never showed up for me during the dragon event.

JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 12 September, 2019, 03:26 am.

I originally posted this in the "Dragon Day Details" post, but decided to make its own thread since it might have gotten lost in there. Sorry for the trouble, and hopefully this is ok :)

Original message ---

The bundle with scrolls and books never showed up for me. At one point a bundle did show up, on the main screen even, but it was for keys, energy and potions I believe? It was also paid- and then it disappeared. So I’m not sure if I got some weird error? Is there anything I could do about this? I really wanted the scrolls and books 😰

----

To give slightly more information, I did check the Diagon Alley multiple times during the event (about 3 times) and never saw them in there. More towards the end of the event I basically forgot about it because I was having fun with everyone else. But it does seem likely that it was a bug of some kind.

Please let me now if something can be done, if not, I understand. Thank you!

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    #210 September, 2019, 06:41 pm.

Did you get this resolved yet? Did you report it in app? If you don't hear back from anyone, you might need to tag an admin.

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    #310 September, 2019, 07:37 pm.

@Dogoutlaw haven't heard back from anyone yet unfortunately. I guess I'll go ahead and tag now and also submit the report. Thanks for checking on this by the way ❤️☺️

@HPWULOLA, @HPWUMicah and @HPWUrobert any idea on what could have gone down?

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    #512 September, 2019, 01:19 am.

That's great @JulieJubz , so glad you got sorted. And good to know for future ref if there's any problems of that ilk that reporting it in game is the best route to take. So relieved for you that you got your books 😊

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭
    #612 September, 2019, 01:40 am.

Nice, @JulieJubz! I’m glad that worked out.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    #712 September, 2019, 01:41 am.

Yay! Excellent news @JulieJubz !

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    #812 September, 2019, 03:26 am.

I know!! Super excited 💜