Real Life Threat Clock

LkiijLkiij Posts: 10 ✭✭
in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival #1 latest comment 30 August, 2019, 08:19 pm.

I LOVE this idea! Can't wait to see it.

Any speculation what will occur when the hands reach 'Emergency' threat level?

Dragons will spawn?

Increased severe/emergency spawns?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    #218 August, 2019, 12:39 am.

I have no idea! I’m hoping for a global event. Like when it goes to severe, all wizards around the globe will have to battle try and bring the threat level down. I can’t wait to see it in person and may be a little obsessed with it that day, haha!

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #318 August, 2019, 01:46 pm.

I like the fact they're going to do things for those of us who won't be able to make the trip!

Anyone else notice the region's reference? I wonder if this references biomes or different global locations. If its global thats going to make prestiging a little difficult and if its biomes then we'll finally have proof they are being used!

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #418 August, 2019, 02:06 pm.

They've announced that the dragons will be regional and spread across different continents. At fan festival you well see all of them. So, yes, it will make prestiging more difficult.

As I recall, during events in Pokemon Go regionals would appear globally or swap making it possible to complete collections without travel.

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    #518 August, 2019, 03:04 pm.

On different continents... rrrright. Well, that's a stop to my trying to get everything, I suppose it's just as well.

Different continents... have they ever heard of that new fad, "ecology" ?

• LkiijLkiij Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #619 August, 2019, 12:24 am.

I love that idea Overflow! The threat clock would influence world wide events in addition to whatever happens at the Indianapolis park.

I don't know how many attendees will be present, but that doesn't appear to be very many couches. I, for one, will be looking for the shade. LOL. Is that the threat clock under the tent? Or has it not been shown yet?

• IceypopIceypop Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #719 August, 2019, 01:04 pm.

The threat clock sounds super cool! I am pretty excited about that. It would be cool if we had to fight some of the bad guys like Umbridge or a Malfoy or Voldemort!

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    #819 August, 2019, 08:38 pm.

@Iceypop I feel like that has to be coming at some point. People have gotten up to the top of the fortress and haven’t seen them...so who knows where they are hiding and how we will gain access to them.

• FierceyFiercey Posts: 1
    #930 August, 2019, 05:18 am.

It sounds exciting, and I shall be living through posts you guys make while at the event!!

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
    #1030 August, 2019, 08:19 pm.

I saw the Threat Clock today and it's awesome!!! I know I'll be taking many selfies there tomorrow :D