Questions about the Global event
At first I was bummed that I might only get to see one type of dragon and then I read the rest. I hope there are enough players in the country to get ‘em eggs.
I got some questions though. They might be explained in the future and I’m just impatient or perhaps I’m understanding some things wrong, so please bear with me?
- If the Indianapolis attendees don’t get the 150,000 dragons, in the TWO days, then nothing happens for the rest of us? Except for that one dragon?
- Will that dragon be available only for the 3 hour day of the dragon event, or will it be part of the game going forward?
- Will the dragon portmanteaus only drop on the 31st and 1st (what do you guys call weekend anyway? Does it include the 30th?) or will they continue to drop until the 7th? Or the 9th?
- It doesn’t say anywhere how many km portmanteaus they will be?
- The 0/1,000,000 - is it for the whole world or each region?
- (I hope it’s the whole world) and say, people collect 1,000,000 Chinese fireball eggs, then every player in the whole world will get 25% XP bonus? Or only the region that collected the most Chinese fireball eggs?
- The 25% XP bonus is from SEPTEMBER 2 TO SEPTEMBER 9? A whole week of 25% XP bonus or am I reading this wrong?
- Is the XP bonus just for returning dragon oddities or for everything? (Because if it’s 25% the entire XP then that’s a HUGE DEAL😮
- So, (a.) If the fan fest attendees are successful and (b.) atleast some eggs of one particular dragon were collected more than the other, we’ll just see one extra type of dragon for 3 hours apart from the dragon of that region? We won’t see the other two types of dragons at all? Only the people who were at the fanfest would have gotten to see all of them? 😟
I’m sorry to be a bother, you guys. But I’m just a tad confused and need clarification on these. And likely on more when I think more about it. Sorry if any of this is obvious and I sound like an idiot.