Spell Energy Missing in Diagon Alley

saradrakanasaradrakana Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 24 August, 2019, 12:28 am.

When I tried to purchase spell energy during an encounter with a confoundable, it said the purchase wasn’t able to be made, and I had enough Gold to make the purchase. So I tried looking in Diagon Alley and the spell energy is no longer listed in Wiseacres. I checked the other places, and it’s gone!

Comments

• Herm10neG92Herm10neG92 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    #223 August, 2019, 03:29 am.

The store is having some issues right now. A complimentary gift that was unclaimable was also put up and then taken down quickly. I have some funny screenshots of what the shop looked like during all this but not really familiar with imgur or ways to share them.

They appear to also be adding an option to purchase 25 SE for 60 coins which I’m really happy about. But I think the changes were made prematurely and that’s why things are a little funky looking in the shop currently. I know it’s hard to hear “be patient” but I’m sure this will be fixed soon.

• saradrakanasaradrakana Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #323 August, 2019, 03:38 am.

Thanks for chiming in! I hope this issue is resolved soon.

• SharkscantroarSharkscantroar Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #423 August, 2019, 04:21 am.

I'm having the same issue! I logged in just to see if anyone else had this issue. Glad I'm not the only one.

• GretnaVanFleetGretnaVanFleet Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #523 August, 2019, 04:49 am.

Same and I'm really bummed because if I can't buy it I can't play because there are zero inns or anything other than fortresses within 4 miles of me!! I've begged them to change some fortresses or do something, but of course.... Nothing.

• VashinVashin Posts: 1
    #623 August, 2019, 05:27 am.

Wow after a ton of googling finally i see a post that others are having the same issue. I honestly bought energy about an hour prior to this happening to me.

I hope they get this fixed ASAP, if not it better be fixed by Aug 31st. I would hate for it to impact the Event in Indianapolis.

P.S. enough with the 3 energy out of inns especially the green ones. We should be getting no less than 5 per inn ideally minimum 10 when a low trace can still take 8 traces for even a level 25+

• CatPACatPA Posts: 2
    #723 August, 2019, 07:47 am.

Thank you all. I thought maybe spell energy was moved and I missed it. Glad to know it's not just me.

#823 August, 2019, 10:36 pm.

Yeah. It’s still an issue, and like others above me... there are no inns around where I live. I was happy to play at home in my spare time, but now I guess I won’t be playing.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
    #923 August, 2019, 11:51 pm.

Hi all, if you are in the middle of a Wizarding Challenge or encountering a Foundable and you run out of Spell Energy, you will be able to purchase it at that point. We are currently working on restoring the Spell Energy pack in Diagon Alley. Thank you all for your patience!

#1024 August, 2019, 12:28 am.

Thank you!!! You guys rock!!!