Missing over 200 rare green event spell books!

BocaGBocaG Posts: 114 ✭✭
edited September 5 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 08 September, 2020, 02:50 pm.

A bug in the game has caused the misappropriation of these hard to come by, very rare, very time consuming books! Please refund them To my account.. thank you

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    #205 September, 2020, 02:18 pm.

you can expect a gift in diagon alley with MAYBE 1-2 rsb/dada and some non-rare ingredients, id not go expecting them to refund rsbs, they havent so far ever to anyone.

• BocaGBocaG Posts: 114 ✭✭
    #305 September, 2020, 02:26 pm.

@Drakonite im well aware, I’m not expecting it, just wanted to say it. I did not accept the complimentary gift this time, and have no means to accept it now as I’ve deleted all my niantic apps. I’ve stopped short of going into the system and removing my account, but that is the next possible step.

It’s really a shame because these last two months of my covid seclusion have been magical, it really took my mind off of real world problems. Sadly that ended and now my brain is in chaos as I fight through both sudden hearing loss and a betrayal by one of my favorite game developers that I spent years helping build the framework for.

i know it’s a shot in the dark, but maybe they will see reason..

edited September 5 #405 September, 2020, 02:29 pm.

I replied but it keeps going blank.. go figure

Post edited by BocaG on
    #508 September, 2020, 02:50 pm.

Hi, I’m still lacking many many RSB through no fault of my own. These books were taken from me due to negligence on your part and I would like them returned to my account post haste.