Global Request to keep the effects of the Trace Charm.

Comments

• HallowKeeperHallowKeeper Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited September 4 #14004 September, 2020, 02:38 am.

Look at this point if you haven't realized that the nerfing of the trace charm without fixing the proficiency issue has been total disregard of your player bases time and money.

Your options are as I see it three fold.

1. Return the trace to the way it was.

2. Fix the proficiency issue and rework trace charm to show traces with same level of severity. Or at least one tier lower.

3. Leave things the way they are and lose a large chunk of players to the next big fad.

Best regards

@hpwulola @HPWUrobert @HPWUblue

• BrohbrohbrohBrohbrohbroh Posts: 1
    #14304 September, 2020, 02:46 am.

I mean this in the most respect Lola but where do you and your buddies at WB get off? Clearly we have an “**** Tattoo Incentive” situation where you made TOO good of an idea that we played TOO much and risk burning through your first **** idea in 3/4 of a year. you have done it so many times that were sick of it.

SO...to WB Games San Francisco and Niantic:

FUCK—may I add—YOU!

Ban me. I don’t care. You have no idea what customer loyalty is anyway.

• Amanda10xxAmanda10xx Posts: 1
    #14404 September, 2020, 02:46 am.

As long as we receive the same rarity spawns. My issue is when I use it on a yellow tagged one I get yellow and lower ones. If it was the same I wouldn't mind

• AccioCacaoAccioCacao Posts: 3
    #14804 September, 2020, 02:55 am.

Upon further reflection, I think it’s time to take a break.

• houseofshockmomhouseofshockmom Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #15104 September, 2020, 02:59 am.

Its been my experience that 1 in 10 uses resulted in the same spire spawn if even. What I was enjoying as a house captive was that using it on say McGonagall gave me swooping evil or such there by allowing me to get spawns I don't usually have near me. I was able to fill pages I had previously not been able to. Already you owe me a ton of fragments since I should be getting 4 per and get 2 though top screen shows 3 which is still NOT WHAT I PAID FOR IN SUPPLIES I earned those and you're robbing me. If nothing is working as intended RESET SOS AND GIVE US BACK All our books!