Possible issue with objects and the fortresses

TBSuttonTBSutton Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 03 September, 2020, 03:29 am.

There is gotta be something wrong in the fortress. I played over 200 rune stones for hogwarts history to get 3 Yule ball tickets. I only got 2 out of over 200 rune stones. Now I understand that their odds in the game and different things but less than a corridor of the rune stones I played actually gave me a hogwarts history object. Please advise If there is an issue with a game or if that fortresses just set so that you can't get what you need after playing that many times

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Runestone rewards from the list of possible registry rewards are not guaranteed: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/hpwizardsunite/?p=web&s=fortresses-wizarding-challenges&f=getting-started-wizarding-challenges

Comments

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    #203 September, 2020, 02:48 am.

The only guaranteed fortress to get a family foundable is Dark V, the odds get lower from there down to 50% in Ruins I. I've definitely had runs where I feel like I'm not getting any. Were you getting other family fragments during this?

• TBSuttonTBSutton Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #303 September, 2020, 02:59 am.

About 1 in 4 or 5 battles. I played RC3 through FC3 and there was little difference in the returns. The other family fragments all went up once during the over 200 matches. So there was something.

• TBSuttonTBSutton Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #403 September, 2020, 03:29 am.

Thanks KLC5048, I played a few more FC1 and 2 and got what I needed. I still it is an issue.