Wand Fragment Advice?

CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 23 November, 2021, 06:34 am.

I have been stuck at 6/7 forever for both Hermione and George’s Wands in the Challenge Family. The last several times I have played Dark V I have gotten Neville’s wand, which I don’t need. I have been using level 5 Runestones. Should I be using a lower level Runestone to get George and Hermione’s? The family of the runestone is not important, right? Any advice or tips are appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #201 September, 2020, 03:27 am.

Your best chance to get Hermione's wand is in dark 3. Your best chance to get George's wand is in dark 5, you just haven't been lucky yet. The family and level of runestone doesn't affect which challenge foundable you get. Using level 5 runestones does give more fragments, but since you only need 1 more fragment that doesn't help you.

Good luck, you'll get it soon.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #301 September, 2020, 06:48 am.

To me Hermione wand also the hardest to get. Stuck my prestige for quite a while.

No luck for us eh. 😬

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020 #401 September, 2020, 09:53 pm.

@Kodokmag Yeah,I’ve been stuck forever!

@MtPollux

Thanks for the advice. I’ll keep trying. Just did another Dark V and got Ron. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #502 September, 2020, 03:36 am.

@CeruleanGirl even now my wand pages all are still at silver. LoL

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #602 September, 2020, 04:53 pm.

I just leveled up my last wand page to gold today. I lost a ton of wand fragments in fragment-gate so I had to rebuild quite a bit. I couldn’t for the life of me get Ginny Weasley’s wand. But I played a DV today and got my last fragment!!

• Scottwiz77Scottwiz77 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #721 September, 2020, 12:33 am.

For me it’s the last fragment of Fred’s wand.. any tips greatly appreciated!!

karen

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #830 September, 2020, 09:10 pm.

@Scottwiz77 Please see the OrangeWizard graphic below:

One of the previous graphics suggested Dark V has the highest chance for Fred’s wand, however I’m not sure how accurate that is since the changes and updates implemented on the app.

• MizuSenshiMizuSenshi Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #908 November, 2021, 11:33 am.

Is there any new information for how to get Ginny's wand? 30 Dark 5 tower runs availed me nothing. I've place other wands 2-3 times on Silver. I've even tried switching it up and trying all the other Dark Chambers but still nothing. I'm desperate for suggestions.

• HalfbloodbellaHalfbloodbella Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #1008 November, 2021, 01:42 pm.

I was able to get some wands from portkeys. The last one I received was Ron’s broken wand from a 5K portkey.

• MizuSenshiMizuSenshi Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #1123 November, 2021, 04:24 am.

Is there any new information for how to get Ginny's wand? 30 Dark 5 tower runs availed me nothing. I've place other wands 2-3 times on Silver. I've even tried switching it up and trying all the other Dark Chambers but still nothing. I'm desperate for suggestions.

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    #1223 November, 2021, 06:34 am.