September Wizarding Weekend

2»

Comments

• DaCommishDaCommish Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #3204 September, 2020, 07:10 pm.

I also have the infinite restart loop problem

• blandholdblandhold Posts: 1
    #3304 September, 2020, 07:21 pm.

So far, I have had serious performance issues. It was at least 5 minutes into my tonics for trace before I saw my first challenge. I struggled to get on the knight bus. Once in there, I had issues getting into a chamber. Kept saying that I should try again later.

• BaldyOneBaldyOne Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #3404 September, 2020, 07:32 pm.

I'm back in the game 😁

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #3504 September, 2020, 08:27 pm.

Can log in now! 🥳

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    #3604 September, 2020, 10:18 pm.

We already had a very very similar weekend like this in late spring. WHY again?

The rewards aren’t worth wasting spell energy over.

Last year they were giving much better rewards.

And, oh yes the game is incredibly glitchy, ****, slow and sticky. By sticky I mean it’s like the play ‘stutters’.

• AmandinaAmandina Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #3705 September, 2020, 12:44 am.

I don't need more runestones or spell books. My pages are all prestiged to hold. I've maxed out two professions. I was going to play and use TC to get FG and level up. Without that and without knowing what else will randomly change in SOS skills, repeating these events doesn't offer anything. The Brilliant events offer the books I need to start working on SOS skills again when the game figures out what it's doing. Waiting on a game to get it together isn't a strategy. It also isn't fun. Watching it crash while you're doing that is just a sign to

• JonasMeyerJonasMeyer Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #3805 September, 2020, 01:14 am.

#BringRareTracesBack

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    #3905 September, 2020, 07:11 am.

Thank you for the unicorn, after more than a year unicorn page become gold at last

• Dragons1111Dragons1111 Posts: 142 ✭✭
    edited September 5 #4005 September, 2020, 12:14 pm.

Newt blocking me. Had prepped page so well before event. Not a single newt 2-3 tdds done with. Feels like it has been made intentionally tough to find even if boosted.. When I was walking i saw one which quickly vanished. Kind of disappointed with day 1

#4105 September, 2020, 12:37 pm.

I think the longer from starting hour the more "dilute" the spawns. My fourth TTD this evening also didnt give newt only two unicorn, several occamy eggs and a bunch of non beam magizoo family.

Maybe just me thou

• ElisaWilsonElisaWilson Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    #4205 September, 2020, 03:09 pm.

@Kodokmag , it’s not just you. I’ve played on and off yesterday and in the last 6 of hours. Until now I have 6 eggs, 5 unicorns and 1 Newt even though I used a TTD and I was for some time in the city center. One Newt and one unicorn vanished. The TTD gave me very few Magizoology foundables and I don’t get almost any at home, even though there are enough spawns.

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    #4305 September, 2020, 03:42 pm.

Spaws certainly aren't as plentiful as this morning...

edited September 5 #4405 September, 2020, 08:40 pm.

I went on a loooong hike. Was able to get pretty much everything without TTD. Really long hike though. Not sure if everyone can do that.

I'm one newt and one occamy egg away from gold. I was already on bronze with all foundables except 1 newt until morning (had prepped well). Pretty sure i won't get the other two at home even with TTD, but will try to be hopeful. With 3 days left, it'll be bad if I don't come across 1 each of these.

• AllanWhistletopAllanWhistletop Posts: 4
    edited September 6 #4506 September, 2020, 03:56 am.

2nd day of the event, and 2nd day without traces appearing, no inns or greenhouses, no knight bus, and potions are unusable. Already logged out and in, reset the app, dowload updates, yet nothing happened. So I guess I won’t be able to finish the event... disappointed though, never even had a chance to get at least one task finished...

#4606 September, 2020, 04:00 am.

Do you check the gps? For my phone those are happened when phone location is not accurate (on android google maps usually have really big blue shade showing location inaccuracy)

#4706 September, 2020, 04:14 am.

I think the spawns have been made more rare so that it is difficult to reach gold, along with trace charm fix. So the boost is not like before. I feel like overall game has slowed down a lot more than how it was even during pre-trace charm era.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 132 ✭✭
    #4806 September, 2020, 12:47 pm.

@Dragons1111 since trace charm fixed. Looks like trace charm make balance same trace (duplicate) to the random trace. But severe and emergency now has low chance when using tonic trace...

#4906 September, 2020, 07:28 pm.

I'm done with this section and need only challenge foundables to gold it :)

That hike really helped,otherwise traces are rare!

• YEGmomYEGmom Posts: 2
    #5006 September, 2020, 11:48 pm.

Been playing since the event started...not one Newt! How is that possible. So many billy wigs and bowtruckles. Have used 5 tonic for trace detections... nothing! Come on! Not happy.

• JorikoJoriko Posts: 1
    #5107 September, 2020, 02:04 pm.

残念ながら

ユニコーンのコンファンダブルの出現が少なすぎて達成できそうにありません

後3個なんですけどね‥

今日だけで4つ痕跡感知を使いましたが1回出て逃げられました

もう、寝なくてはいけない時間なので

ゲームオーバー

• HydrangeaRoseHydrangeaRose Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #5207 September, 2020, 02:27 pm.

three potions, 8 great spells and for one disappearing foundable? Ridiculous.

• KterbKterb Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #5307 September, 2020, 02:57 pm.

Event is currently "on" but there's no evidence on my map. Just used tonic for trace detection and I found 2 occamy eggs (1 fled on great) and 5 other high threats. One blue high appeared then disappeared while I was catching something else (which happens fairly regularly with the new release). No severe or emergencies have appeared all morning. Waste of potion and disappointing end to this event.

• yw2kyw2k Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #5407 September, 2020, 03:12 pm.

I got kicked out from the Knight Bus and I can’t get in the app anymore (restart loop).

@hpwulola @HPWUrobert

• RaidenglRaidengl Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #5509 September, 2020, 04:38 am.

Thankfully I didn't have the infinite loop problem. I was able to complete all the tasks in relatively short order. I was just going to say that it seemed that all the Magizoology traces where really fighting back over the weekend. Seemed like nearly every unicorn took 7 or 8 tries to beat without potions. I was all out of potions after completing the tasks. And right now I'm low on potions and gold.