We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
September Calendar — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

September Calendar

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 922 admin
edited September 5 in Announcements #1 latest comment 08 September, 2020, 10:39 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

The Calamity appears to be behind a surge of Foundables from the Department of Mysteries, casting enigmatic secrets from the Ministry of Magic out into the open. Your help is needed to keep Ministry secrets safe and discover the origins of the mercurial motivations behind the Calamity! 

Calendar updated on 9/4:

This September, keep an eye out for the following:

September Wizarding Weekend: Friday, September 4 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday, September 7 at 11 a.m. PT

• Spend a weekend rounding up Magizoology Foundables including Unicorns and Newt Scamander.

Battle of the Department of Mysteries Brilliant Event Part 1: Tuesday, September 15 at 11 a.m. PT–Tuesday, September 22 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Room of Rooms including the Veil and Tank of Brains.

Battle of the Department of Mysteries Brilliant Event Part 2: Tuesday, September 22 at 11 a.m. PT–Tuesday, September 29 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Hall of Prophecy including Prophecy Orbs and Harry Potter. 

Note: September Community Day is postponed till October. We will let you know of this date later.

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• HarmonyBellsHarmonyBells Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #228 August, 2020, 02:01 am.

Oh my gosh @hpwulola so exciting! Have a goos rest of your week and weekend. Yay!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 662 ✭✭✭
    #328 August, 2020, 02:19 am.

hoping for dragons for september. maybe another month then. 🤨

• HoyotHoyot Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    #428 August, 2020, 10:37 am.

Thanks but I hope something related to dragons (all 4 dragons...)...

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    #528 August, 2020, 05:33 pm.

Maybe we'll get a dragon weekend for Halloween? I really want to work on those oddities pages

• Danger64Danger64 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #629 August, 2020, 01:42 pm.

PLEASE offer a dragon weekend with ALL dragons! Also, please some sort of event to collect foundables from brilliant events we missed!!

• SnarkabadgerSnarkabadger Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #729 August, 2020, 04:51 pm.

Please consider doing another Dragon event.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 129 ✭✭
    #831 August, 2020, 08:33 am.

@Snarkabadger if you want dragon event, be patinent for next month.

@Kodokmag dragon event only in October. Before waiting for new foundables, why go other play one, example is Pokemon Go...

edited August 31 #931 August, 2020, 10:46 am.

@Yohanes12 i play pogo little by little, now level 28 and no friend, little sad me

😵🙊🙇

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 129 ✭✭
    #1031 August, 2020, 11:36 am.

@Kodokmag how about pogo just send gift? Looks like run out too.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    #1131 August, 2020, 06:06 pm.

@Yohanes12 What makes you say that there will be a dragon event in October? Wizard Fest and dragon events were in September last year. October was Basilisk and witches in the Fortresses with Dark Arts related other events.

• SolteraleSolterale Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #1205 September, 2020, 05:04 am.

Ok I just read this post and if I’m not mistaken I see that later in Sept there will be an event featuring (brilliant) Harry Potter....I really hope this means a bunch of Young Harry Potters from legends of Hogwarts page will also appear in the map.

Fingers crossed :D :D :D

Also I’m very content to be appeased by this dragons surprise event although I certainly understand why people are irate about the trace charm “fix” and misdirection. Here’s hoping for those Young Harry Potters to show up later this month...

• LegendaryMamaLegendaryMama Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #1305 September, 2020, 07:45 am.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this here, but you closed the other Trace Charm thread, which I don't think is fair. Everyone should be able to tell you how they feel about it and I can't... there. So here's my comment on the subject... you all screwed up. You know it and I don't think you have held yourselves accountable, at least to us, the players. Maybe you have something you are working on, maybe not, you haven't said anything other than there is a dragon week and you are all taking a week off , which no one would think anything about, except you are doing at a time when, well, you screwed up and haven't come up with an acceptable response/reaction. This is a terrible way to treat your consumers, who pay a pretty penny to play the game. I also don't buy into the comments where people are so freaking understanding. No one is okay with what happened. No one! So, enjoy your time off, but come back with better ethics over this issue. Please.

#1408 September, 2020, 10:39 pm.

Battle themed brilliant events should be oddities isnt it?

If brilliant oddities traces could be like fortress challenge, that would be awesome. Maybe at tower level difficulty?