Trace Charm Clarification

Comments

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
    #4127 August, 2020, 06:44 am.

Please forgive me if I sound completely clueless. I don’t understand what the complaint is here. The post that @hpwulola made seems to me to say that the change was visual only, a problem with the text in the screen that details the Trace Charm upgrades. I realize that I am misunderstanding something but, for the life of me, I can’t figure out what it is that I am missing. I’ve read the thread carefully and can’t figure out what has changed. Before I get accused of being insensitive, I really truly just don’t understand. Can someone please explain it? Thanks.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    #4327 August, 2020, 07:10 am.

@NIFF1ERTICK1ER if you restart the app they always re-appear. :)

• JefeWishcasterJefeWishcaster Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #4627 August, 2020, 07:38 am.

This is a disgusting example of bait and switch. The handful of scraps in the apology pack doesn’t even come close to amount spent on getting the trace charm proficiencies. Honor the original text, or roll back all the currencies spent on SOS so players can make educated purchases.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭
    #5027 August, 2020, 08:30 am.

@Dewin99 No... the skill is already there. Many, such ad myself already have the skills. Guides and manuals mean absolutely nothing at this point to me, as my S.O.S. score is over 30k, which means that I am just waiting on RSB and DADA books to get more skills. I know I am not the only person building a reserve of guides and manuals, due to nothing to spend them on; so removing a skill would jus be detrimental to the dedicated players that already have it.

Sure... the skill just adds a tiny amount of exp and fxp to traces, but all the charm proficiency skills are equally as useless.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    #5627 August, 2020, 11:38 am.

@hpwulola @HPWUrobert that is a nice gift, for a change. Much appreciated to see guides, manuals and dadas in there, instead of ingredients like ditany etc.

• YogiDavidYogiDavid Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #5827 August, 2020, 11:46 am.

sounds to me like they don't want to pay the people to do the research to figure out how to fix the mess so the just offer some worthless apology and a few runestones so we will all go back to being sheep. We want our rsb's back! Keep your worthless DADA books, there is nothing left that I want to spend them on anyway!