Stuck at Redacted Report

LooneyLuvgoodeLooneyLuvgoode Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 25 August, 2019, 07:48 am.

Is anyone else stuck at finding the Redacted Report? I'm level 25, so have returned plenty of Foundables...

Comments

• KristinFSUKristinFSU Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #212 July, 2019, 03:47 am.

me too! I’m only level 17 but been stuck since level 12 or so. My husband got it but he has no idea how.

• CJREICHCJREICH Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #313 July, 2019, 02:31 am.

It’s a bug for all beta players who finished mysteries before the official release. I’ve been stuck on the sos missions “redacted report” and “London five transcript” for 3 weeks

• SleeplessNytesSleeplessNytes Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #414 July, 2019, 05:50 pm.

Can any Beta player confirm if they have got the Recover the London Five Transcript or Recover the Redacted Report Mystery Object, and just needed to be persistent?

I'm a Beta player, LVL 21, over 1300 foundables returned.

It's been weeks now, and I'm still stuck on both of them.

At this point I'm just looking for a sign of hope.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #514 July, 2019, 07:16 pm.

Not a beta player. I finally Got mine with a quaffle foundable. The redacted report that is. The transcript was also with a foundable if I RECall correctly.

• AcaciafyrAcaciafyr Posts: 1
    #621 July, 2019, 12:26 am.

I'm just about level 20 and don't have this either. I wasn't a beta player. My wife has all but one mystery item, I'm missing about nine.

• YukajiiYukajii Posts: 3
    #721 July, 2019, 06:54 am.

My girlfriend couldn't find it either for 3 weeks or so, definitely opened the SOS menu a couple of times before, and yesterday I reminded about it, so she opened the menu again, closed it, and found the report within 5 minutes

Seems to me similar to the daily quests issue in 2.0.1 when you had to open the quests menu in order for them to count

• NashudNashud Posts: 1
    #821 July, 2019, 07:44 pm.

Me too. I've been stuck on Redacted since day 1 of global launch, and I'm level 21 now and never participated in the beta.

• DiegoSanEscobarDiegoSanEscobar Posts: 1
    #921 July, 2019, 08:28 pm.

i am also looking for it for way too much time than expected. hope to find it soon

• SuperHiTopsSuperHiTops Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #1022 July, 2019, 09:21 am.

It’s frustrating that this hasn’t been fixed yet. I play a lot (level 34 beta player in New Zealand), and it’s been over a month trying to complete this assignment as I had already completed these registry pages before these items were added. The problem is this will affect very few players so I’m sure it’s not going to be a priority fix, if it ever does get fixed!

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    #1122 July, 2019, 01:51 pm.

It is listed on their Known Issues page. So hold out hope. I think they will get to it...just not as quickly as you would like.

https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/hpwizardsunite/?p=web&l=en&s=top-articles&f=known-issues

• AquariusRisingAquariusRising Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #1225 July, 2019, 07:50 pm.

I have been looking for over a month. I'm a level 15. I live in the middle of nowhere and just wrote it off to not having enough access, but this is ridiculous.

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
    #1326 July, 2019, 12:36 am.

Agreed it's quite ridiculous. It's also ridiculous that our mystery count is at 0. I know they're adding more mysteries but are our figures ever going to show correctly?

• 4EveLM4EveLM Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1428 July, 2019, 08:29 pm.

I can't find either of them either. Been three weeks. Just leveled up to 25. Are they still able to be found?

• QTnessQTness Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #1531 July, 2019, 04:16 pm.

I'm level 25 and still haven't been able to find it. I've long since given up on the SOS assignments.

• MadgrinMadgrin Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #1601 August, 2019, 09:35 pm.

I'm level 30.5 as of Aug 1st, and am still stuck on this Redacted Report for the SOS storyline. I'm not a beta player either - started July 3rd. Some stats:

• Almost 5000 Foundables returned
    • 131 wizarding challenges
    • 100 Portkey opened
    • SOS page says earn Ministry trunks - I'm rank 18.

I really feel like I should have found this by now, folks. ;-)

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1701 August, 2019, 09:53 pm.

The only advice I can offer, @Madgrin, is to look for high threat foundables. Sorry man, wish I had more for ya but that's what dropped it for me.

• Missyme21Missyme21 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #1806 August, 2019, 03:57 am.

I have not gotten the London Five Transcript mystery object either. I am level 30, did not play the beta, and have returned 5,344 foundables. It is extremely frustrating. It is the only blank spot for me.

#1906 August, 2019, 05:12 am.

This bug has apparently just been fixed for beta players.

• SuperHiTopsSuperHiTops Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #2006 August, 2019, 06:10 am.

@WerewolfChaser Where have you seen that? It is listed as a “known issue” in the release notes for v2.2.0, but I can’t see anything saying it has been fixed. I would love to be wrong!

• Jdawg1980Jdawg1980 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #2107 August, 2019, 07:08 pm.

@WerewolfChaser i hope this is true. I’m stuck here too and it’s been weeks. I know it’s random but this seems excessive.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2207 August, 2019, 07:39 pm.

I'm hoping some beta players will be able to update here to confirm they can get these items! I'm excited you guys can finally get them! Assuming it has been fixed ofc.

edited August 8 #2308 August, 2019, 06:33 pm.

Issue still persist for me after the patch - can't get Redacted Report. Not a beta player, either (Jul 3 Start). Now lvl 31.25 and...

Updated stats:

• 5200 Foundables returned
    • 168 wizarding challenges
    • 110 Portkey opened (many of each KM distance)
    • SOS page says earn Ministry trunks - I'm rank 20.

• daisycat41daisycat41 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2408 August, 2019, 07:20 pm.

I finally contacted Support (I’m level 32 with >5000 foundables returned), and here is their “canned” answer (see below), with which I’m really not satisfied. I should also mention that I know the next task includes defeating 10 Formidable Pixies, which people have noted are “impossible” to find, yet of course I’ve encountered several dozen of them. 😫

———

Hello Wizard,

Thank you for contacting Harry Potter: Wizards Unite support. 

London Five Transcript and Redacted Report are rare mystery items and, getting these items as rewards are completely random. If you find it difficult to collect the 'London 5 transcript' and 'Redacted Report', don't worry as you will come across them as you explore more. Also, there are chances that you will be rewarded with them for completing Wizarding Challenges and opening Portkeys. 

The Mystery items are rare since those are the clues for the calamity that has befallen in the wizarding world so it won't be easy to find the items. Try exploring more of your surroundings to encounter more Traces and unlock Portkey Portmanteaus for a chance to receive them as a reward. Thank you for understanding.

We appreciate your enthusiasm for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. If you have any other questions, please write back to us.

Have a nice day!

• 4EveLM4EveLM Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2512 August, 2019, 12:26 am.

On level 26 and still can't get them. My grandson got them both last week on his iPad. I was shocked to see them. I have a Samsung phone. Not sure what the issue is. I started the day of the release?

#2612 August, 2019, 02:03 am.

I haven't received either piece.

I'm still showing 0/10 mystery items found. I really dont think they've fixed it yet.

>13,000 foundables here.

I know the customer service reps sometimes act like they know what's going on they don't always know.

The same day 2 people on one.of the discords. One had a reply that it was fixed, the other was told it hasn't been fixed.

Fazes is aware of our frustration and the conflicting advice we're being given.

#2712 August, 2019, 02:05 am.

@4EveLM I have no idea what's causing your issue. Have you received ANY mystery items yet?

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    #2812 August, 2019, 05:51 am.

I've completed the Mysteries Registry. To give y'all an overview over how I got there:

• 3535 Foundables returned
    • 248 wizarding challenges
    • 77 Portkey opened (198km distance)
    • SOS page says "Recover 3 Troll Bogeys from Troll Confoundables" - I'm level 28, Magizoologist Rank 9.

#2912 August, 2019, 06:21 am.

Ewwwww gross. Are you serious @Lucoire ?

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    #3012 August, 2019, 07:43 am.

@WerewolfChaser Jup. Not kidding. Hermione explicitly asked for it. And given that she rewarded me with XP for it (completed it this morning), I wasn't going to argue with her.

edited August 14 #3114 August, 2019, 07:27 pm.

Level 32, and still no love on the redacted report. Though now it says help Hermione find these items, and not Constance. / shrug

Updated stats:

• 6000 Foundables returned
    • 200 wizarding challenges (Up to and including Forest 1)
    • 121 Portkey opened (many of each KM distance)