Problem getting Green Restricted Section BookS

EmmyMEmmyM Posts: 4
in Wizarding Challenges + Professions #1 latest comment 23 November, 2020, 07:24 am.

I’ve been playing the game since it came out but have only gotten a few restricted section books that whole time. Thought I saw something about that being a problem for others and a way to fix it neutral can’t find the post again. I try to do challenges and anything else that might earn the books, but hardly ever see them.

Comments

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    #216 August, 2020, 11:09 pm.

@EmmyM those are given during brilliant events only. you won't find them in a fortress

• EmmyMEmmyM Posts: 4
    #317 August, 2020, 12:34 am.

No finding them much in brilliant events either! I’ve only seen 2 in the last 6 months!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭
    #417 August, 2020, 01:10 am.

Did you finished all the brilliant event task?

The book is reward from brilliant event tasks.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭
    #517 August, 2020, 01:26 pm.

You mean this book?

• PuppysagentPuppysagent Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #622 November, 2020, 09:59 am.

Those books are a pain and too rare. You need too many of those. Older players got their full potential in their proficiency in a breeze, but now it's impossible. Hope they fix that flaw. You need them for both combat training as well as SOS training. 15 books per event, 45 for a skill. Guess I have it done by the year 2025.

No way.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    #723 November, 2020, 07:24 am.

RSB and DADA are event rewards only. Many players have been petitioning for there to be other ways to earn them, but we are not likely to see them outside of events any time soon.