Fortress freeloaders

Luv2dance23Luv2dance23 Posts: 2 ✭✭
in The Knight Bus #1 latest comment 15 August, 2020, 01:00 am.

I’m so mad!! I’ve lost dark chamber V two days in a row and have burned through at least 15 potions trying my hardest to win while fortress freeloaders just sat there and did literally nothing!!!! This is so unfair!! They’re wasting my potions, time, energy, and making it impossible for me to complete the event task to complete a challenge in my highest chamber!!!!! If ur sitting in a fortress and doing nothing, u should be able to be kicked out and the number of enemies decreased! This is becoming a bigger and bigger problem and while it’s less noticeable if ur in a lower chamber, when ur trying to beat ur highest chamber it’s a defeat sentence! Three players can definitely beat that chamber, but not if two freeloaders latch on and cause the enemy number to get higher while they just sit and watch!!!! Those people own me all those potions and energy back!!! I’m so furious right now!! Stop ruining the game for the people who actually want to play it!!

Comments

• MariettaBMariettaB Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #214 August, 2020, 10:46 pm.

Agreed 💯

idk if the players are experiencing issues or just being a-holes but either way it needs to be fixed. They took away the feature on the app to give feedback so now idk how to tell them they need to fix it

• Niff1erTick1erNiff1erTick1er Posts: 52 ✭✭
    #315 August, 2020, 12:32 am.

Maybe make zero kills = zero experience, item drops, and credit for assignments.

• Luv2dance23Luv2dance23 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #415 August, 2020, 01:00 am.

I really hope they do something about this soon, but it seems like the app in general has been having more issues lately so I feel like this will likely get pushed aside for “bigger” issues. I’m gonna just attempt to do the dark chamber on my this time 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽