Level 27 and no sign of the London Five transcript or redacted report...

PotassiumHoundPotassiumHound Posts: 6 ✭✭
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 10 October, 2020, 11:16 am.

@HPWUTeam

So I started playing the game early in the summer was quite excited to get going on learning the story. I found the daily prophet fairly quickly and moved onto the next SOS assignment, and there I have stayed.

Now I'm level 27, have over 3000 fragments returned and ...nothing has come up for the SOS assignments. I've asked around and keep hearing "It's random chance" and then someone told me there's roughly a 1/16 chance of finding either with a ministry of magic fragments (no idea where that stat came from)...

Can anybody shed some light on this? I feel like it is becoming a little pointless to continue if I cannot progress the story.

Comments

• MorzedMorzed Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #210 September, 2020, 09:40 am.

Hi !

I have exactly the same problem !

I can’t find any mystery item except the first one (daily prophet). If anyone has any information, I take it.

@HPWUTeam

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 86 ✭✭
    #310 September, 2020, 02:15 pm.

They say they have been 'investigating' for months now- but have offered zero information or solutions.

Hundreds of players have the same problem.

@HPWUTeam

• BlueHestiaBlueHestia Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #411 September, 2020, 10:43 pm.

I am having the same problem. I posted on here a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

It's really frustrating because I was enjoying the story and I feel like I have forgotten some of details. I wonder if there's a way to go back and re-read the story.

• Tracy836Tracy836 Posts: 1
    #518 September, 2020, 05:55 pm.

I to am having the same issue. London five or the other report has not shown up and I have been on them for almost a month at level 29 now. Any help out there besides its just a random chance.

• epicality85epicality85 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #610 October, 2020, 11:16 am.

I assume this must be completely broken and beyond the skill of the dev team to fix, or they are making too much money lol! Large numbers of the same issue indicates a bug, so you can't progress the story at all. Boring... I wonder if they will ever fix this. Even at 1% drop rate, I have returned well over 2k foundables and these 2 items still have not dropped.