August Wizarding Weekend

124»

Comments

• LizabethLizabeth Posts: 4
    #9224 August, 2020, 09:25 am.

I only have one whomping willow to return so used a tonic. Returned one and I still have one to return. This happened with dumbledore not long ago. Can these bugs that stop us from finishing events even if we have completed the requirement be fixed.

• Strider86Strider86 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #9324 August, 2020, 06:44 pm.

Yet again spawn rates are a joke, and trace charms don’t yield more of the task traces.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    #9425 August, 2020, 04:10 pm.

@xxxlindy Just go on the Nights Bus and join any group with at least 2 other players, then repeat the rest of the required amount... That is one of the easiest tasks to complete.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    #9525 August, 2020, 04:12 pm.

I returned over 50 Flying Cars and over 300 Womping Willows (thanks to trace charms). I see no issues with spawn rates.

• ScarletWhytcScarletWhytc Posts: 1
    #9625 August, 2020, 05:11 pm.

Very disappointed with last couple of specials. Trying to get 3 people for raids is impossible. Most of my friends dropped out of game early because to difficult to walk and play at same time. So as a result, no friends to raid with. Magic bus is hit and miss. I have stayed and at level 37 haven't done to bad. But group raids as a requirement to complete task is a no go. At this rate will have to stop playing.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9725 August, 2020, 06:45 pm.

@ScarletWhytc in my experience, if you're not picky about which level you do then it's not too hard to find a team of 3 random people on the Knight Bus. That particular task doesn't require you to do your highest level, so even if you find a group in one of the ruins levels it will count. I'm not sure where in the world you are, but if you're able to check when it's evening time in the USA there seem to be more people playing.