We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Snowdrop...come out come out wherever you are!😁😁 β€” Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Snowdrop...come out come out wherever you are!😁😁

ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Potions #1 latest comment 05 January, 2021, 01:53 pm.

I am sheltering in place like a lot of us are doing and am consistently running completely out of snowdrop. I go out of the house 2-3 times a week and some does I am able to find 12-18 and other days ZERO.

I know the HPWU team has done an amazing job altering the game to where we are able to play from home which I am so grateful for. With that being said please make more snowdrop available.

Comments

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    #209 August, 2020, 07:21 pm.

I second this. I'll get tons of ingredients all over my map throughout the day but the only way I get snowdrops, bulbadox, or erumpents are by going out awhile or through portkeys and even then they're rare. Feels like I'm constantly deleting things I don't need because of it and I can't get to a greenhouse often either

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 41 ✭✭
    #309 August, 2020, 10:06 pm.

I get zero ingrediants unless I go for a walk. A block or two away and there are three inns and plenty of ingredients, but zero at my home. Even then, not a lot of Snowdrop.

Really would like some way to force the game to put something on the ground for me. If I want any foundables, I have to use TFTD. No option for ingredients.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #411 August, 2020, 06:56 am.

Oh dear, I'm in the opposite boat. I just dumped 20 snowdrops for more room in my ingredients basket! I will start sending exstimulo ingredients to you @ClairabusGryff! Hope that will help shift your problems to something else!

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #511 August, 2020, 12:15 pm.

@Bormacska what ingredient do you find yourself running out of that is important? Lately it seems like I am able to keep plenty stocked on SE as there has been a lot on the ground but I know the tides will change there. But even when I do go anywhere I hardly find any snowdrop. It’s hiding from me!! 😁

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #611 August, 2020, 04:47 pm.

Oh boy, I'm currently on the scurvygrass and wormwood hunt. Can't seem to keep either in my ingredients satchel of any quantity, mostly due to the random fortressing groups I mainly play with and the amount of potions I go through. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #711 August, 2020, 09:01 pm.

@Bormacska the wormwood is so hard to find as it tens to blend in the map due to the color of it as dittany is a brighter green but to me wormwood almost looks like a shadow. I am happy to send you essential runestone gifts if that would help you. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

• BellefleurtjahBellefleurtjah Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #819 December, 2020, 11:35 pm.

There seems always plenty of that what one doesn't need.

Who likes to have greenhouse gifts, I have a lot these last days. Tag me with your friend code and I'll add you.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    #919 December, 2020, 11:40 pm.

8820 7067 8484 @Bellefleurtjah

• BellefleurtjahBellefleurtjah Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #1002 January, 2021, 02:49 am.

Hi @CBG92 , I've added you.

Happy New year

• AtarisIfarisAtarisIfaris Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited January 3 #1103 January, 2021, 04:14 am.

Toadstools are nonexistent here unless I drive 2 miles to the nearest greenhouse and remember to come back at the exact same time the next day. I've only found them in the wild 2 or 3 times far from home. And I've been playing since day 2.

Now snowdrops. I'm pretty sure I get more snowdrops than energy bolts here.

• ResurrectionIvyResurrectionIvy Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #1205 January, 2021, 01:53 pm.

Ah, the game giveth and the game taketh away. We all discuss strategy and technique and work to β€œlevel up” only to start all over again at the foot of the next hill, but this game is like life - frequently out of our control. Once I understood that, the shifts in the game didn’t bother me as much.