Brilliant Event: First Year at Hogwarts Brilliant Event - Part 1

124»

Comments

• MathlyHallowsMathlyHallows Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #9217 August, 2020, 11:55 pm.

Brilliant objects do not show up with tonics and I cannot place my images right now. Frustrating when I live in an area where nothing is around.

• Evelina47Evelina47 Posts: 2
    #9318 August, 2020, 06:33 pm.

I was directed by customer support to report a glitch here: Portkeys for brilliant event opened in time to complete event but were not populated with enough wrack spurts. I was unable to complete event due to this glitch.

• SehkeeSehkee Posts: 2
    #9418 August, 2020, 06:40 pm.

Literally got down to the wire and couldn't place the goblin bc I hadn't looked up the "tap below the elbow" **** to get the picture added so I missed out on collecting the last task.... busted my **** the last 12 hours going through 8 tonics bc i don't live near major spawn areas... the most annoying part- discovering the placement "solution" of the goblin AFTER reporting it when it was clearly a known issue... smh

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9518 August, 2020, 06:45 pm.

@Evelina47 for your future reference, if you enter a portkey and only tap on one wrackspurt and then leave the portkey, you will get all of the rewards. You don't need to find all five wrackspurts to be able to finish the portkey.

This has been particularly helpful on some portkeys where it was difficult to find or tap on 5 wrackspurts (like the joke shop or the train).

• 72Daze72Daze Posts: 1
    #9626 August, 2020, 10:24 pm.

Still having the Hogwarts family foundables bug. They reduced it and neither it nor the Hogwarts runestone in the fortress are registering. I've burner through all my level one Hogwarts runestones and still stuck on 3 of 4 on the event.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9727 August, 2020, 12:10 am.

@72Daze just to be clear, the tasks are asking for Hogwarts school family (marked with 9 3/4), not Legends of Hogwarts (marked with an H). Are you going for the correct traces and using the correct runes?