London five and Redacted Report Assignment

ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 47 ✭✭
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 11 September, 2020, 10:49 pm.

I understand these are random drops...but I am almost level 29. I didn't start the game until June(when I got a new phone 🙃).

I play far too much....do plenty of challenges, portkeys, traces.

I read most people get them between levels 15-20??

It's getting frustrating 😒

Any thoughts?

Tagged:

Comments

• mlbmollymlbmolly Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #203 August, 2020, 09:16 pm.

I'm in the same boat, started in June now level 25 and haven’t gotten either

• mlbmollymlbmolly Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #303 August, 2020, 09:24 pm.

@HPWUblue I heard you fix this please help us

• Vtf654Vtf654 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #404 August, 2020, 02:11 pm.

I started mid July and am now level 24, 1777 returned foundables and still havent got either one of the mystery objects in this batch of sos assignments. This stuff is really frustating...

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 920 admin
    #504 August, 2020, 05:55 pm.

Hi, we are investigating this incident! There is a Report a Bug thread here I have been following, I will report back here if I learn an update:

Thanks!

• LeucroLeucro Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #619 August, 2020, 01:37 pm.

Lv.39 returned Foundables: 9,515 and still no redacted report nor manuscript.

• MrsWarcileMrsWarcile Posts: 1
    #725 August, 2020, 05:44 pm.

I seem to be having the same issues as everyone else. Only the first mystery item has dropped for me and since then I have played a lot and still nothing. I love playing but would really like to progress the story line...

@hpwulola is this how to report something that seems like an issue??? Just not sure what to do and feeling a little discouraged.

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #825 August, 2020, 09:42 pm.

@hpwulola ....I have contacted support and they keep saying 'it was a beta problem, it's random so keep playing'

They don't seem to realize that it is a current problem with nonbeta players as well. I am 32 now, it's getting increasingly frustrating to not be able to fully play the game.

• BlueHestiaBlueHestia Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #911 September, 2020, 10:49 pm.

@hpwulola Have you been able to find a solution? I would love some advice on how to progress through the story.

This is a frustrating problem for myself and clearly several other players.