Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Score decreased — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Score decreased

adelcoazadelcoaz Posts: 2
in Wizarding Challenges + Professions #1 latest comment 03 August, 2020, 04:46 am.

My combat training score has decreased about 3000 points, is that normal? My skill tree is just as it used to be, so are my scrolls and spell books, the only thing that changed is my score.

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #202 August, 2020, 08:25 pm.

@adelcoaz hello and welcome to the forum. The combat training score decreasing is a known bug that the HPWU team are already looking into and it seems to be caused by completing skills/lessons. In order to get back to the higher score you can switch your profession to another one and then back to your original profession, which should work. However completing another skill may cause it to decrease again, so you may also need to repeat the profession switching trick too.

Hope this helps 😊

• SilverWolfSrSilverWolfSr Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #302 August, 2020, 09:05 pm.

Yes @Imaginatio is correct. Every time I complete another skill I have to switch from Auror to another profession and back, because it drops my 50682 maxed out Auror to 28K and something. Haven’t noticed if it actually makes a difference in battle or not if I go into a chamber before remembering to switch it back, but I don’t think so.

• adelcoazadelcoaz Posts: 2
    #403 August, 2020, 04:46 am.

Thanks a lot @Imaginatio and @SilverWolfSr it's worked and now everything is normal.