Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Bonus assignment completing highest chamber — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Bonus assignment completing highest chamber

Teddy41979Teddy41979 Posts: 1
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 13 August, 2020, 02:53 pm.

I don’t think it’s fair to make one of the bonus assignments be to complete the highest challenge chamber that’s unlocked if you don’t have the numbers to complete it. It would be more fair to complete the highest chamber you have points for, which I just did, but it doesn’t count. There are 2 higher chambers but the numbers are red.

Comments

• ItarItar Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #202 August, 2020, 01:29 am.

It certainly is tough! When you get to the Dark chambers it becomes a game of chance timing combined with correct group makeup. I tried the highest chamber on the Knight Bus a few days ago and had a terrible group makeup (3 Aurors ) which did not finish the chamber in time. Just today I tried again and the group makeup was much better(2 Aurors, 2 Profs, and 1 Mag) which resulted in victory. Keep trying and don't be afraid to give the highest chamber a try anyway. Also you can typically fair well in the high chambers even if they are red to you through heavy potion use. Potent/Strong Exstimulo Potions and a stockpile of healing potions (SOS buffs help here) can help with the gap in profession skill vs chamber skill level. If you are quick on the finger tap, you can generally get 2 potion uses in before having to switch to casting the ol' Protego defense bubble after an attack.

• Dieks77Dieks77 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #313 August, 2020, 02:53 pm.

I've never had any issue finding a full team using the Knight Bus, even for DC V, could maybe take some waiting.

Just be patient to get a full team of more or less ideal makeup, I've found if you have at least one of each profession and then throw in a mix of either remaining it should be fine.

Also don't be afraid to step out of queue and try a couple minutes later if you feel the group makeup won't work.

However, as you're saying you have chambers unlocked 2 higher that means at least you have completed the 1 higher chamber before to at least qualify.

(Also if you have unlocked an other profession that's higher in points, just switch to that, rewards are account based anyway not to profession)