Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Is it worth prestiging pages in the registry now? — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Is it worth prestiging pages in the registry now?

Ruthoxtoby2Ruthoxtoby2 Posts: 3
in General Questions #1 latest comment 02 August, 2020, 03:10 am.

To collect ministry manuals to progress under the new SOS training you need to place images in the registry. If you prestige a page you have to collect a higher number of Foundable fragments before you can place an image, so am I right it is currently better not to bother prestiging? I appreciate prestiging is meant to give additional XP but it seems to me the manuals are much more useful at the moment.

Comments

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    #201 August, 2020, 03:41 pm.

prestiging is definitely worth it.

take emergency traces as an example:

on basic 3 fragments needed to get 6 manuals - 1 frag = 2 manuals

on bronze 5 for 18 manuals - 1 frag = 3.6 manuals

on silver 7 for 35 manuals - 1 frag = 5 manuals

on gold 10 for 55 manuals - 1 frag = 5.5 manuals

plus of course the extra fxp which will bring more trunks and so more possible trace recharges

• Ruthoxtoby2Ruthoxtoby2 Posts: 3
    #301 August, 2020, 08:33 pm.

Thank you - very helpful

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #402 August, 2020, 03:10 am.

I have been pondering the same question. I've decided that I will place some images that appear more often.

If I have already starred a sticky, but I have several more left to star before I can prestige the page, I will go ahead and place the image. The chances are good I will get back to the full fragment count before I reach that state with the foundables that are more rare on that page.

I think it depends on a few things of course. One of those is if you are in the middle of an event. Right now I am seeing a lot more whomping willows. I've placed a sticky for that one three times already.