Remy Support Bot Stuck on Repeat

20grife20grife Posts: 11 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 03 August, 2020, 03:21 pm.

Hi. I went to the support in app to ask a fairly general question earlier... (See my earlier forum post here: https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/8643/redacted-report-issue-no-sign-of-mystery-objects#latest) ...and the bot asked if I still needed help. The game promptly crashed, and I was unable to reply after reloading the game. An hour later, Remy the Support Bot asks me if I still need assistance, and also asks “Which of these categories most accurately describes your question?” But there are no categories presented for me to choose from. I reply a couple times, testing the theory that the bot is stuck giving me the same response. Sure enough, I’m stuck in a loop of only getting this response and not advancing to any more support/help. Could I get some assistance from the support team, or some assistance how to contact them, please?

Comments

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    #201 August, 2020, 12:18 am.

@20grife I'm afraid I can't offer any help regarding this issue but I'd recommend reposting it in the report-a-bug-section.

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/categories/report-a-bug

• 20grife20grife Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #301 August, 2020, 12:19 am.

I could also post screenshots of the support tab/conversation, if needed. @HPWUblue (I’m unsure if “@ing” you will help me reach out better or not. I’m new at this.) But I saw your name on a post about my earlier issue and you seemed like you’d be someone who’d know how to answer some questions or help out.

#401 August, 2020, 12:31 am.

Erm. @Lycindelle This is embarrassing... But how do I repost this there? Sorry if that’s a ridiculously stupid question. (Gah, there’s already quite a few views. Please have mercy on my new-to-forums soul.)

#501 August, 2020, 12:33 am.

Oh. Nevermind. It was a stupid question, I just needed to keep scrolling. I’ve got it. I’ve got it.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    #601 August, 2020, 12:49 am.

@20grife If you don't ask questions, you won't find answers. That's what this forum is about. 🙂

Always feel free to ask!

#701 August, 2020, 12:53 am.

@Lycindelle Thank you for the (much needed) reassurance. 🤗

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 584 mod
    #803 August, 2020, 03:21 pm.

Welcome to the Community @20grife, and thank you for reporting! I took a look at your in-app ticket and found that it has been closed now. You should be able to raise a new one again. Try clearing the app cache and restart your device to avoid such instances. Please let me know if you experience anymore trouble.

Thanks for your support @Lycindelle!