Not understanding Trace Charm build

NyxNimleeNyxNimlee Posts: 4 ✭✭
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 01 August, 2020, 10:59 pm.

So far I’ve completed building 2 trace charms per day in the SOS assignments. But when I tap on the SOS map button and the 3 field charm picture come up, it says “1/2”, and still only gives me one Trace Charm per day.

What additional Trace Charm do I need to do to activate the 2 Trace Charms per day? Proficiency? Efficacy?

Comments

• StaremsStarems Posts: 3
    #201 August, 2020, 05:44 pm.

You can get additional charms from trunks when you place an image if you have the SOS lesson. It’s under Lesson 32 to the right. It only gives you a chance of getting another charm and the drop rate is low. Otherwise you just get 1 daily from the walking task.

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #301 August, 2020, 06:22 pm.

@NyxNimlee there is no skill that gives you 2 charms per day

the daily gives you a guaranteed 1 per day if you do the task

you can then get a skill that drops extra charges at a 5% chance from family treasure trunks - called Studious success

There are other skills that increase your storage for charms, which it sounds like you got, so you can now hold 2 at once.

• PamdmPamdm Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #401 August, 2020, 10:27 pm.

Any clarity on what the different terms mean within trace charm? Efficacy, proficiency and what not! It's all pretty confusing!

Yesterday I spent my last few resources on upgrading one of the trace charm nodes. Yet the before and after image of my sos skills remained the same. My spell casts should have been upgraded since I can store upto 4 now but it still shows max stored as 0 !😅 @hpwulola @WerewolfChaser any one else with an idea what's happening!?

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #501 August, 2020, 10:52 pm.

@Pamdm The ‘Maximum Stored Spellcasts’ shows how many you currently have available (I think it’s a bug).

For example, I currently have 2/4 Trace Charms stored, and this is what I see.

If you have 4 stored Trace Charms, it’ll show as ‘Maximum Stored Spellcasts 4’.

Nothing to worry about.

• PamdmPamdm Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #601 August, 2020, 10:59 pm.

Lol! So it is showing current value instead of maximum value. Because I am at 0/4 so it shows the max stored as 0.

Another bug is that even after I did the upgrade, the trace charm upgrades remained at 7/16!