Distance walked not being accounted for in both adventure sync and regular gameplay.

PadfoothoundPadfoothound Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 23 September, 2020, 04:42 am.

My distance hasn’t been accounted for since reinstalling the app on my phone. I am unable to open port keys or finish the daily challenge as a result. Please help!

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• PadfoothoundPadfoothound Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #231 July, 2020, 03:17 am.

Don’t mean to badger you but GPS is working but no distance is tracking and I’ve been walking for at least 2 miles in the past two days and nothing is registering.

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    #301 August, 2020, 05:52 am.

I had a similar problem.

I had to resync hpwu with Google fit and reauthorize the permissions to fix the problem.

• HelenaJsonHelenaJson Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #402 August, 2020, 04:28 pm.

I also reinstalled the app after deleting it due to log on loop-problems. But after the reinstall the background update for portkeys are not working. It works fine when I’m playing but not in the backhround.

• PhoenixLight76PhoenixLight76 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #509 September, 2020, 07:14 pm.

I just walked around my block which is 1km. Interesting that I only got about HALF the distance on my port key. I wonder if this is some kind of “bug” to get us to buy more silver keys in order to get the needed dragon eggs in time before dragons week ends? 🤔 First the Trace Charm “bug” and then drop dragons for a full week and collect the $$$$ before people quit the game for good.

• Tiggs1027Tiggs1027 Posts: 2
    #623 September, 2020, 04:42 am.

Not tracking my distances walked. Walk at least 4-5 miles a day and could unlock 2-3 a day. Now I am lucky if I unlock 1 every 2-3 days. Cannot complete challenges unless it is fixed. Any suggestions?