Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Only 6 DADA books from the whole thing??? — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Only 6 DADA books from the whole thing???

HodilyBarmHodilyBarm Posts: 10 ✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 02 August, 2020, 01:36 am.

There's one skill that only requires four, another that needs 10, but all the skills I really want need like 70, 80 or 90. If they keep being available at this rate, I'll have to save up half a year to learn a skill I'm interested in. Meanwhile, I have 5736 scrolls! I really hope they make it so you can exchange some quantity of scrolls for other books at some point, because that's just a ridiculous number to have.

Comments

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29 #229 July, 2020, 06:42 am.

I have 24734 scrolls... yes, they just pile up.

At the rate of 10DADA books per event, it will take over 11 years to complete the skill tree. It will also take over a year to get all the RSB required, too. By that time, we will likely have new profession lesson plans, which will require even more RSB. When I first started playing the game, it was advertised as if you could master all the professions. That is looking to be an impossible task, as you can only receive the RSB from events.

What we need is an alternative way to get DADA books and RSB.

@HPWUTeam @hpwulola @HPWUrobert

I suggest two possible solutions:

New S.O.S. Assignments that award RSB and DADA books.

A book exchange, where you can trade in scrolls for skill books and RSB, as well as trading in Field Guides for Manuals and DADA books.

• ItarItar Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #302 August, 2020, 01:36 am.

11 years, think of how many scrolls you will have by then......