Hardly any Rare Gifts from Inns today.

basebollbaseboll Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 19 September, 2020, 10:32 pm.

Hard to know if it is a bug or not, but it seems like something’s up. I get the feeling that the SOS Training for increased chance to receive rare energy and xp gifts isn’t active. I have 6 out of 8 lessons learned.

Earlier in the week I (think I) got a lot more rare gifts, but tonight on my evening walk, I got just one on what must have been at least 40-50 inns.

Maybe that’s in the margin, hard to know when the SOS Training doesn’t say how much the chance increases. Hopefully I just had bad luck.

Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    #225 July, 2020, 07:54 pm.

@baseboll Got that feeling, too. Only received basic energy gifts if any for the last couple days. Today was the first day I received a couple of rare energy gifts since taking the connected lessons. Hope it stays that way and was just bad luck up to now.

Have you ever found an xp-gift yet? Do they really exist?

• basebollbaseboll Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #328 July, 2020, 07:59 pm.

@Lycindelle Nice to hear the lessons might have made a difference then (: I can't say I've noticed any change yet.

And no, I'm really exited to find out more about them xp-gifts! 😅

• Kelf15Kelf15 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #419 September, 2020, 10:22 pm.

I have done most the lessons to and now I get nothing but basic. I have hit more than 100 inns in the last two days and nothing more than a basic spell.. same with challenges.. I have done high chambers low chambers high runestones low runestones and nothing but basic runestones. I am so frustrated with the game I am not even playing it now

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 84 ✭✭
    #519 September, 2020, 10:32 pm.

Been a drought of gifts lately. I try to gather good ones but not much popping up recently.