Field Charms do not accumulate in my inventory. I get to use it once a day.

SionrelSionrel Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 24 July, 2020, 12:02 pm.

Field charms do not accumulate in my inventory, even if I do not ever use them. There is only ever one (or zero) of each in my inventory. If I want to use 2 in one day, I have to make sure the charm slots are empty, and only THEN complete the daily task that gives that reward. If I do not have an empty slot where the charms go at the time that I accept that daily reward, I lose each reward charm that did not have an empty slot to fill. There is only ever 1 or 0 of each in my inventory each 24 hour period.

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• SionrelSionrel Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #224 July, 2020, 05:06 am.

Forgot to say I am running Android 19 on an LG ThinQ 7.

• SionrelSionrel Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #324 July, 2020, 05:20 am.

Better image to more clearly demonstrate the problem.

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    #424 July, 2020, 08:56 am.

@Sionrel this is not a bug. I can see from your screenshot that you only have capacity for 1 field charm. If you want to hold more at a time then you will need to find the skills in the SOS training to increase your storage capacity. You cannot store more than your maximum storage. I think you can increase to up to 4 charges at once, so your numbers will show for example then 1/4

• Strider86Strider86 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #524 July, 2020, 11:31 am.

The daily task is the only means of replenishing the charms, which renders buying more capacity a little bit pointless.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 418 ✭✭✭
    edited July 24 #624 July, 2020, 11:42 am.

@Strider86 There are skills in the new SOS training that allow treasure chest to reward field charm recharges as well.

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    #724 July, 2020, 12:02 pm.

It's also possible that you can get charms as a reward during events. We'll have to see.