Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Field Charms do not accumulate in my inventory. I get to use it once a day. — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Field Charms do not accumulate in my inventory. I get to use it once a day.

SionrelSionrel Posts: 4
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 24 July, 2020, 12:02 pm.

Field charms do not accumulate in my inventory, even if I do not ever use them. There is only ever one (or zero) of each in my inventory. If I want to use 2 in one day, I have to make sure the charm slots are empty, and only THEN complete the daily task that gives that reward. If I do not have an empty slot where the charms go at the time that I accept that daily reward, I lose each reward charm that did not have an empty slot to fill. There is only ever 1 or 0 of each in my inventory each 24 hour period.

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• SionrelSionrel Posts: 4
    #224 July, 2020, 05:06 am.

Forgot to say I am running Android 19 on an LG ThinQ 7.

• SionrelSionrel Posts: 4
    #324 July, 2020, 05:20 am.

Better image to more clearly demonstrate the problem.

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    #424 July, 2020, 08:56 am.

@Sionrel this is not a bug. I can see from your screenshot that you only have capacity for 1 field charm. If you want to hold more at a time then you will need to find the skills in the SOS training to increase your storage capacity. You cannot store more than your maximum storage. I think you can increase to up to 4 charges at once, so your numbers will show for example then 1/4

• Strider86Strider86 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #524 July, 2020, 11:31 am.

The daily task is the only means of replenishing the charms, which renders buying more capacity a little bit pointless.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    edited July 24 #624 July, 2020, 11:42 am.

@Strider86 There are skills in the new SOS training that allow treasure chest to reward field charm recharges as well.

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    #724 July, 2020, 12:02 pm.

It's also possible that you can get charms as a reward during events. We'll have to see.