Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Placing Brilliant no SoS books — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Placing Brilliant no SoS books

FireyswanFireyswan Posts: 5
in Archive #1 latest comment 03 August, 2020, 03:39 pm.

I have placed several brilliant event images and no blue books awarded. I thought Wizards got blue books for placing images on page.

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    #221 July, 2020, 07:15 pm.

@Fireyswan only on exploration pages and bronze-prestiged and above challenge pages. Brilliant pages do not count

• MadMaxVonDieselMadMaxVonDiesel Posts: 1
    #321 July, 2020, 09:02 pm.

On 21 June I placed Madam Hooch and Marcus Flint on the Hogwarts Quidditch Pitch II page but did not receive any SOS Manuals. I assume there is a bug on the page since the others appear to work properly. When the bug is corrected is it possible to get the manuals it didn't give me?

• FireyswanFireyswan Posts: 5
    #422 July, 2020, 01:16 am.

Ok so brilliant dont count but... regular pages do... why no blu books on this placement

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    #522 July, 2020, 11:35 am.

@Fireyswan To reward blue books the page where you place an image has to be at least at bronze level. The page you placed an image ist just at basic level.

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    #622 July, 2020, 12:01 pm.

@Fireyswan fortress fragments and challenge fragments require bronze or higher pages to award manuals. Exploration fragments can be on any page

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 170 ✭✭
    #727 July, 2020, 01:05 am.

@HPWUTeam just now, 8:59pm EST I placed

a 4th foundable-Young Nevill Longbotton and still NO books awarded.

Below is a screenshot of the 4th showing NO books. (Others were: Gobbstones, Dumbledore, Filtch)

#827 July, 2020, 01:44 pm.

@WitchHiker I don't quite understand what you intend to show with that screenshot. It tells us you received a fragment of Young Neville.

In order to receive the blue Ministry Manuals you have to collect the maximum count of fragments and then place that image on the registry page.

Maybe I didn't understand your question correctly?

#903 August, 2020, 12:57 am.

@HPWULycindelle

here’s a screenshot showing 1/20 Luna Lovegood fragment and

a book awarded.

#1003 August, 2020, 07:53 am.

@WitchHiker First of all I'm just another player, not a member of HPWU-Team. Too much honor. 🙂

It was a misunderstanding. I was thinking you were talking about the blue Ministry Manuals since you said something about placing images. The brown Field Guides you get by returning fragments, but as far as I know they are not guaranteed but optional rewards. With bad luck you can return some fragments in a row without receiving Field Guides.

#1103 August, 2020, 02:51 pm.

Regarding books awarded/not awarded:

(last half of my post-at bottom-shows that BE is awarding books)

I’m only getting about half of the foundables I return to award books. See screenshots below

for proof that ‘every other one’ gives a book.

Same for placing in registry page, only about half award any books.

But, I have evidence that BE foundables are awarding books about half the time as well—whether they’re intended to or not, they are!

#1203 August, 2020, 03:39 pm.

@WitchHiker As I already stated above, Field Guides are an optional reward and not guaranteed. This is the information, wizardsunitehub.info provides:

"Players can earn Field Guides by returning Foundables that they encounter on the Map. Higher-threat Traces are both more likely to reward Field Guides than lower-threat Traces, and they will yield greater Field Guide rewards.

Field Guides will drop randomly, similar to the way players currently earn bonus Potions, Silver Keys, Dark Detectors, and Gold when returning Foundables." (https://wizardsunitehub.info/guide/wizards-unite-currencies/)

BE foundables may (! - not "will") reward Field Guides (the brown books) when returned, but they won't reward Ministry Manuals (the blue books) when the image is placed on the registry page.

This discussion has been closed.