No SOS books received when leveling up to 50

AmbarOfKotuAmbarOfKotu Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 27 July, 2020, 01:33 pm.

When the SOS tasks launched, my wife's level 50 account received more Field Books and Ministry Books than I did at 49.

That made sense of course.

However, upon reaching level 50 this morning, I did not receive additional Field/Ministry books as I would have expected for opening up a new node on the lesson tree.

Should I have received them?

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #221 July, 2020, 01:58 pm.

I think the initial allocation of books was bigger for higher levels to reflect the fact that those players had returned more traces, placed more items, and so on. In theory, someone else who works up to level 50 will get lots of field guides and ministry manuals just from regular gameplay, so they won't need any extra compensation for hitting a milestone level like 50.

If that is correct, then unfortunately you would be the rare case that comes out a little behind because you hadn't quite hit the next milestone when the update went live.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 612 admin
    #321 July, 2020, 07:22 pm.

Players receive SOS Training books as a result of their current level (with the introduction of the new feature). Leveling up after does not yield additional SOS Training books.

• HerMandy842HerMandy842 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #426 July, 2020, 11:36 pm.

Is leveling up still supposed to make foundables easier to return? I just leveled to 55 which would previously be a break point, but I did not receive the usual notification showing the threat clock.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    #527 July, 2020, 01:33 pm.

@HerMandy842 I think it's now linked to the SOS-lessons. Some of them unlock if you reach a certain level. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be one for reaching level 55.