Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Bonus assignment reward erases fragment progress — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Bonus assignment reward erases fragment progress

OchrePisasterOchrePisaster Posts: 1
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 20 July, 2020, 06:06 pm.

I guess this is not technically considered a bug, but with the way the rewards are set up for the brilliant event it erases any fragments you had collected from portkeys if you tap on the final rewards button before placing your registry image. For example, on brilliant baby beasts part 2 I had 2 giant squid fragments. I completed the bonus assignment and collected the reward of 5 fragments, but the counter read 5/5 and when I placed the images it reset to 0/5. The two fragments I had collected disappeared.

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 623 admin
    #220 July, 2020, 06:04 pm.

@OchrePisaster you cannot earn more Fragments when you reach the max count. Any fragments over the max count are automatically converted to family xp, and in this case brilliant family xp.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    #320 July, 2020, 06:06 pm.

They didn't disappear, you can only get as many of the reward fragments as you have room for. Just like when you return a trace that already has a full fragment count, it stays the same and doesn't add another one. That is why there were suggestions in the thread for the event that you either don't collect any fragments or you collect five and return it before collecting the bonus reward.