Make profession ratings more readable!

RosebarkRosebark Posts: 1
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 18 July, 2020, 03:14 am.

I just downloaded the newest update and I appreciate some of the changes that have already happened. Showing profession experience on the Knight Bus is a great feature I know many of us have been hoping for for a while!

I just wanted to recommend that experience numbers either be rounded or abbreviated to the thousands: as it is, the numbers are so large as to be essentially meaningless at first glance and are difficult to quickly parse. A simple change like making “934876” into “934k”, or “27896” into “27.9k” would dramatically improve the readability.

This goes for every place the numbers are displayed: chamber selection, lobby, etc.

I am attaching an image of the Dark V lobby so you can see how visually cluttered it looks, and an example image.

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17 #217 July, 2020, 07:43 pm.

Lola has already said the numbers between professions and chamber levels will be adjusted and will make more sense once SOS skill tree goes live next week. Let’s wait until then.

• PurplePatsyPurplePatsy Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #317 July, 2020, 10:10 pm.

Maybe comma usage would help instead?

• WSDC13888WSDC13888 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    #418 July, 2020, 03:14 am.

At minimum some rounding should take place to eliminate 2 digits in all instances. It would be even better to eliminate 3 digits, but ruins 1, 2, and 3 currently only have a 3 digit difficulty rating.