Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Hagrid Hut not registering from brilliant event — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Hagrid Hut not registering from brilliant event

akaWebWomanakaWebWoman Posts: 1
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 06 July, 2020, 03:41 pm.

Hagrid Hut not registering to complete level 4 of 4

when completed Wizarding challenge several times was reward 3x yesterday Hagrid Hut and this morning again and still won’t register. I’m one away from completing level 4/4 of the brilliant event.

I have restarted the game several times and still nothing. How can this be fixed?

Tagged:
2 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

To complete this task, you need to place 3 images on the Event Registry page called 'Brilliant Hagrid’s Hut Interior'. Not to be confused with the 'Hagrid's Hut' (without the 'interior') found in Care of Magical Creatures Family Registry.

Comments

• rocketjrocketj Posts: 42 ✭✭✭
    #204 July, 2020, 12:52 pm.

It’s not hagrids Hut you need to place. You need to place any current brilliant image for the task @akaWebWoman

• WizardWonderlndWizardWonderlnd Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited July 5 #305 July, 2020, 01:28 pm.

I had this same problem.

• SaratraSaratra Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #405 July, 2020, 06:04 pm.

I am having the same problem

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    #505 July, 2020, 06:22 pm.

@WizardWonderlnd @Saratra the task does not require hagrids hut. You need to place 3 brilliant images on the event page (also called hagrids hut interior page)

• AmerythWolfbaneAmerythWolfbane Posts: 1
    #605 July, 2020, 06:24 pm.

Same issue

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    #705 July, 2020, 07:51 pm.

@AmerythWolfbane and others:

If you're actually looking for an answer please read the thread. It's right there.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 598 mod
    #806 July, 2020, 03:41 pm.

Hey folks, you need to place 3 images on the Event Registry page called 'Brilliant Hagrid’s Hut Interior' to complete this task. Not to be confused with the 'Hagrid's Hut' (without the 'interior') found in Care of Magical Creatures Family Registry.